Register
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Maartinj View Post
    even that, what tool you use to make dealer key for this kind of car ?
    dont thinks so tool exist , so pay for immo is waste of money
    also virgin key exist ?
    come one

Hello Martin!
    It's not me who says that it can be done only... just as the colleague knows a workshop that claims to be able to do it, there are also others who say they can do it.
    I know a little about how real estate data calculations work and that is why I dare to say that I would not be surprised if it is possible... logically without thinking about the costs that can be high in very new systems, and especially in Audi systems in not so new, since in many cases to be able to do the calculations it is necessary to use a new module with a clean fazit (that is not registered in the geko server).
    But I'm not dedicated to that. I do not recommend working like this.

Regarding the tool, I cannot answer wisely because I would never try to do that type of work in an Audi Q8 or in similar systems, as I said before, I prefer dealer key and online odis.

Regarding the key... the original part number of a Q8 from the year 2020 to 2023 is 4N0 959 754 J and if it is published for sale. With the chassis of the vehicle I could confirm it 100%

https://auto-keys.eu/original-smart-...4-j-keyless-go

All this in response to the colleague's question: "I don't want to say 100% yes, but..."
    It is a very new system, so far I have not seen anyone nearby who has carried out a job in this way.
    It is my humble opinion and I do not have the truth completely.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Supas For This Useful Post:

sasy90 (20th September, 2022)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,581 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Supas View Post
    It's not me who says that it can be done only... just as the colleague knows a workshop that claims to be able to do it, there are also others who say they can do it.
    They do this same way as you mentioned, dealer key + ODIS. Do you also think Miami Locksmith on instagram have aftermarket solution for FBS4?...

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,581 Posts

They do this same way as you mentioned, dealer key + ODIS. Do you also think Miami Locksmith on instagram have aftermarket solution for FBS4?...

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Hello Martin!
    I know a little about how real estate data calculations work and that is why I dare to say that I would not be surprised if it is possible... logically without thinking about the costs that can be high in very new systems, and especially in Audi systems in not so new, since in many cases to be able to do the calculations it is necessary to use a new module with a clean fazit (that is not registered in the geko server).
    But I'm not dedicated to that. I do not recommend working like this.

Regarding the tool, I cannot answer wisely because I would never try to do that type of work in an Audi Q8 or in similar systems, as I said before, I prefer dealer key and online odis.

Regarding the key... the original part number of a Q8 from the year 2020 to 2023 is 4N0 959 754 J and if it is published for sale. With the chassis of the vehicle I could confirm it 100%

https://auto-keys.eu/original-smart-...4-j-keyless-go

All this in response to the colleague's question: "I don't want to say 100% yes, but..."
    It is a very new system, so far I have not seen anyone nearby who has carried out a job in this way.
    It is my humble opinion and I do not have the truth completely.

This site sell keys not precoded...odis don't work i think....when i buy from this site is virgin keys
    Dpf/Swirl/Flaps/Egr/Torque Monitoring/DTC/AdBlue/TVA/Start&Stop/Speed Limiter OFF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

I posted a link to VIRGIN KEY in response to Martin asking if there are any blank keys for that car.

Regarding the FSB4 blank key, I have no idea if they will sell blank keys... One of the limitations of FSB4 to program today is that 2 security accesses are necessary for programming and it is only possible to get 1 outside the agency. Apart from needing a team to prepare the key if necessary.
    At least that's what I could find out.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Supas For This Useful Post:

sasy90 (20th September, 2022)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    191 Posts

Was there a device a while ago, MOPAR or something that would do these? However, it all seems to have gone quiet and no further info about the device

EDIT: it was called MOFIA Tool
    Last edited by u.s; 23rd September, 2022 at 04:36 PM.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

I heard that people can add keys in all key lost situation on Q8... how? Why some sites sell kit of keys oem not precoded if is impossible to add ???
    Dpf/Swirl/Flaps/Egr/Torque Monitoring/DTC/AdBlue/TVA/Start&Stop/Speed Limiter OFF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sasy90 View Post
    how?
    I already explained it above... paying people who charge high sums of money to have the tools and the procedure to extract the information from the server... rather THE procedures, because there are several, it's not like before with vaghelper, that yes it was easy.
    I repeat, it's a lot! cheaper and better job to buy Dealer key and program online than to pay for that service.

Quote Originally Posted by sasy90 View Post
    Why some sites sell kit of keys oem not precoded if is impossible to add ???
    They have to sell them to someone... especially if there is someone who does what is mentioned above

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

I already explained it above... paying people who charge high sums of money to have the tools and the procedure to extract the information from the server... rather THE procedures, because there are several, it's not like before with vaghelper, that yes it was easy.
    I repeat, it's a lot! cheaper and better job to buy Dealer key and program online than to pay for that service.

They have to sell them to someone... especially if there is someone who does what is mentioned above

I really dont understand why this topic is so long:
    -nothing besides prepared key dealer+Online programming is able to program keys
    -even when you get secret data to prepare from Audi somehow nothing from my knowledge dont even support transponders in this keys

12. The Following User Says Thank You to qeso705 For This Useful Post:

qwojtus (24th September, 2022)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by qeso705 View Post
    I really dont understand why this topic is so long:
    -nothing besides prepared key dealer+Online programming is able to program keys
    -even when you get secret data to prepare from Audi somehow nothing from my knowledge dont even support transponders in this keys
    Of course... I don't know if that Q8 specifically is possible to calculate immo and sync as it is done for many others that can be done. But I wouldn't waste any more time and would order a dealer key.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

Guys there are two Chinese devices! One is about 2 years old (MOFIA MLB), the other is very recent (KYDZ MLB Tool).
    But it seems both are for key adding not AKL. One needs to read car and key to generate dealer data and the other (newer KYDZ) seems it can generate only by reading the working key (or so says the translator). Of course they use only their own made keys to generate the new data. Can't work with original keys.
    Here are Chinese links to both of them - they are not expensive at all but it seems they only work in Chinese language:
    https://www.suoyiren.cn/product/44680
    https://www.suoyiren.cn/product/42499

My guess is Xhorse will soon follow them but no news about that yet.

a9dc2a06fa7cae9d752f0ed4f5685670 (1).jpg
    Last edited by autoTkey; 12th December, 2023 at 09:52 AM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to autoTkey For This Useful Post:

Supas (12th December, 2023)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    705 Posts

Are you ready take the risk to desolder and reballing the original MCU just for a copy not original ?
    if so , this device is for you

you have two choices in the morning: go back to bed and continue dreaming, or you get up to make your dreams come true

17. The Following User Says Thank You to topclef For This Useful Post:

p1et (12th December, 2023)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    269 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by topclef View Post
    Are you ready take the risk to desolder and reballing the original MCU just for a copy not original ?
    if so , this device is for you
    Yep this would be my issue, desoldering the original key risking damage just to make a clone of the current by reading the ID and SK of the original. Sure it's a solution but you risk having a car with no keys!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Spiritech For This Useful Post:

topclef (12th December, 2023)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

Reballing? I didn't see this in the videos...
    Even so something is better than nothing.
    And there were similar situations with some Benz cars in the past. Anyway, it's still too unclear to have such discussions.
    My point was that soon we will have something working available to the wide public.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,581 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spiritech View Post
    Yep this would be my issue, desoldering the original key risking damage just to make a clone of the current by reading the ID and SK of the original. Sure it's a solution but you risk having a car with no keys!
    And 90% people think we just click buttons on screen, like 'program' and it's everything is done without any risk.

That is highest level of skill to make those MLB keys with this new tool. But on the other hand, many people re-balling BGA chips 3x as big as this from MLB keys on daily basis so we can learn everything.

But having in mind, you're working on a very expensive car and you need to done it 100% accurately because otherwise the car will be non runner, makes you nerve...

22. The Following User Says Thank You to p1et For This Useful Post:

topclef (12th December, 2023)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast