Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Default BEST BOX TO UPGRADE TO

Hi have been using GIGABLUE QUAD PLUS for quite a few years now but looking to upgrade.
    Any recommendations with plenty of memory and features want the option for IPTV motorised dish at a later date a good all round box.
    was hoping of sticking with GIGABLUE but unsure which one if i did.
    I know there is a thread on which box but there are so many on it and some posts not that up-to-date thought i would just ask.
    As i have not kept up with how these new tuners work as have noticed Quad boxes now have only what looks like input for just two cables instead of four so need educating again.
    I have been out of touch for a couple of years so any information appreciated. thanks
    All sorted now I'm now back up-to-date decided to stick with the Gigablue 4k upgrade with gigablue lnb.
    as i got no replies.
    Last edited by WOODWARD395; 28th October, 2022 at 04:35 PM.
    Education is not the learning of facts, But the training of the mind to think

So hit the thanks button if I have enlightened you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WOODWARD395 View Post
    Hi have been using GIGABLUE QUAD PLUS for quite a few years now but looking to upgrade.
    Any recommendations with plenty of memory and features want the option for IPTV motorised dish at a later date a good all round box.
    was hoping of sticking with GIGABLUE but unsure which one if i did.
    I know there is a thread on which box but there are so many on it and some posts not that up-to-date thought i would just ask.
    As i have not kept up with how these new tuners work as have noticed Quad boxes now have only what looks like input for just two cables instead of four so need educating again.
    I have been out of touch for a couple of years so any information appreciated. thanks
    All sorted now I'm now back up-to-date decided to stick with the Gigablue 4k upgrade with gigablue lnb.
    as i got no replies.
    Hi, just about to upgrade also and asking the same questions, already using Technomate 6902hd and looking for something that will scan faster, more memory, with IPTV & Rf output would be a nice extra but not essential, What do you think of the Gigablue 4k upgrade you done, is it all you needed or was there any others that are still worth considering?

Thanks,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

You wont need a motorised dish with iptv pal and the best box ive had out of about 30 is the T95 but get the highest ram and rom.