Register
Page 596 of 846 FirstFirst ... 96496546586591592593594595596597598599600601606646696 ... LastLast
Results 8,926 to 8,940 of 12679
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Today tested Loader v9.2 and VCDS_RUS 19.6.1 at Tiguan 2015. Everything works great.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Hello everyone,
    I need help with my tool.
    I bought a good quality Chinese clone that could work even with internet on n could update.
    But when version 19.6.0 (which is done automatically) came out, the licence was revoked then functionality was hindered.
    When the cable came, it came with its own loader v1.12.
    So when it got revoked, I decided to use Kolimer's loader v9.2 but its never detected.
    when I use the loader v1.12 i get good results, but when I start using the tool (vcds), it again gets revoked.
    When I use Kolimer's loader v9.2, (Port status: ok, interface not found).
    Please advise on what I should do.

Thank

Kess V2 . K-Tag
    MiniPro . UPA . VVDI2
    Last edited by robinbga; 19th September, 2019 at 07:00 AM.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    123 Posts

In the archive where Loader 9.2, exist more files. One of them is Instructions..
    Read it carefully.

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Hi does someone have a solution for the OBD2 male connector. When putting it in it feels so much tight compared to the Delphi DS150E connector. Does someone know where to buy the same connector like on Delphi to retrofit on Hex can ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default VAG 11.11 fw upgrade

Hi,

I have an older VAG11.11 cable for which I attempted to upgrade the firmware and the eeprom using USBASP. I found some information describing how to detect the hardware version and successfully applied version 1.96 for flash and eeprom. VCSD 19.6 says the port is fine but the interface is missing.

The cable has an STC 12C2052 chip - I found information saying to cut pin 9 before usbasp programming and I did that. Some other information say I should remove the chip completely.

In any case, before programming I saved the old flash and eeprom. Now I tried to revert it back to the original version (1.84) but I'm getting the same message from VCDS 19.6 - port ok, interface missing (before fw upgrade used to detect it properly). I think I didn't pay attention to the original fuse and lock config for 162...

Anyway, there is anyone who can help me with some information so I could make it work after the upgrade or revert to the original setup?

Thanks,

B

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Wich pid/vid has the interface? (Ftdi chip)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    379 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lolo4321 View Post
    Hi does someone have a solution for the OBD2 male connector. When putting it in it feels so much tight compared to the Delphi DS150E connector. Does someone know where to buy the same connector like on Delphi to retrofit on Hex can ?
    This one: https://www.ebay.com/itm/5X-Car-Blac...AAAOSwbYdauyOJ

Actually it is the same as R0$$ used on their older gen interfaces (Rev. A with FT232BL chip).
    Challenge is finding who is selling those connectrs one by one, not in lots of 5 or even more.
    I can calculate ABS module codings for:
    * Continental/Teves MK60EC1 and MK60;
    * TRW systems in Passat B6 / B7 / CC /Tiguan;
    * MK100
    ;
    * Bosch ABS8.2, ABS9.0 and ESP8.2, ESP9.0;
    * EBC 460 (UP!, Mii, Rapid, CitiGo, Fabia, Toledo, etc) New!
    ... and other VW/Audi/Seat/Skoda modules.I can assist with repairing \/CDS interfaces.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    379 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blazzelia View Post
    Hi,

I have an older VAG11.11 cable for which I attempted to upgrade the firmware and the eeprom using USBASP. I found some information describing how to detect the hardware version and successfully applied version 1.96 for flash and eeprom. VCSD 19.6 says the port is fine but the interface is missing.

The cable has an STC 12C2052 chip - I found information saying to cut pin 9 before usbasp programming and I did that. Some other information say I should remove the chip completely.

In any case, before programming I saved the old flash and eeprom. Now I tried to revert it back to the original version (1.84) but I'm getting the same message from VCDS 19.6 - port ok, interface missing (before fw upgrade used to detect it properly). I think I didn't pay attention to the original fuse and lock config for 162...

Anyway, there is anyone who can help me with some information so I could make it work after the upgrade or revert to the original setup?

Thanks,

B
    First of all, it is impossible to "back up" the firmware and EEPROM content in the conditions you have. What you expect to be a backup, is just a file with random numbers inside it (for curiousity, open it with HEX editor and see if all it contains is 00 01 02 03 ... 0A 0B ... FF FF)

Secondly, please firstly post high-res pics of both sides of your PCB in the shape it looks now.
    From that point we can start making constructive comments.
    I can calculate ABS module codings for:
    * Continental/Teves MK60EC1 and MK60;
    * TRW systems in Passat B6 / B7 / CC /Tiguan;
    * MK100
    ;
    * Bosch ABS8.2, ABS9.0 and ESP8.2, ESP9.0;
    * EBC 460 (UP!, Mii, Rapid, CitiGo, Fabia, Toledo, etc) New!
    ... and other VW/Audi/Seat/Skoda modules.I can assist with repairing \/CDS interfaces.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hid3 View Post
    This one: https://www.ebay.com/itm/5X-Car-Blac...AAAOSwbYdauyOJ

Actually it is the same as R0$$ used on their older gen interfaces (Rev. A with FT232BL chip).
    Challenge is finding who is selling those connectrs one by one, not in lots of 5 or even more.
    I think here we have the lowest price:

https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/MHIVsXBS

10. The Following User Says Thank You to alexm1 For This Useful Post:

hid3 (20th September, 2019)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi,

I have the attached VCDS HEX V2 clone and the CAN-Bus is not working anymore (Test Status CAN - not OK, K-Line says OK)

Firmware and EEprom is renewed and working, VCDS sayed activated after test.

What can I do? Possible problem with the GAL?

Regards,
    Jackson
    Attached Images Attached Images

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson0 View Post
    Hi,

I have the attached VCDS HEX V2 clone and the CAN-Bus is not working anymore (Test Status CAN - not OK, K-Line says OK)

Firmware and EEprom is renewed and working, VCDS sayed activated after test.

What can I do? Possible problem with the GAL?

Regards,
    Jackson
    little information, software version, which loader, from which folder they were flashing. Which car passes the test.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Hi,
    Anyone have seen this error (pics below).
    Laptop is a Acer win 10, x64

Bitdefender - dissabled

windows defender dissabled

The program starts only without loader.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

[QUOTE=hid3;3675234]First of all, it is impossible to "back up" the firmware and EEPROM content in the conditions you have. What you expect to be a backup, is just a file with random numbers inside it (for curiousity, open it with HEX editor and see if all it contains is 00 01 02 03 ... 0A 0B ... FF FF)

Hi,

Thanks for replying. You are right, the hex content is totally garbage ...

Anyway, using Kolimer's VCDSLoader V5 I was able to push fw 1.96. I connect the interface to the car, it start the auto-scan, it worked for a while, then it died in about 10 seconds.
    Back home I was able to load 1.96 fw again, but I don't know what to do next. I attached the pictures of the interface.

Btw, the interface has STC chip on it...

Thanks,

B
    Attached Images Attached Images

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Read info.pdf from loader archive what to do with STC.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hid3 View Post
    Secondly, please firstly post high-res pics of both sides of your PCB in the shape it looks now.
    From that point we can start making constructive comments.
    So I post the pictures. Cutting pin 9 as per Kolimer info.pdf didn't make any difference. As soon as the interface starts the auto-scan, it stops communicating with the interface after about 10 seconds.

So, to recap, maybe I'm missing something ... Fw 1.96 with VCDS 19.6.1. Is that right?

Thanks,

B