Register
Page 6 of 847 FirstFirst 12345678910111656106506 ... LastLast
    Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Hello everyone.
    Does anyone can kindly provide eeprom atmega162 VCDS908 PL version?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'll be interested that 908PL version as well, please.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by bibkare View Post
    Hi all, this clone interface is freaking me out, it was originally 805 then i reflashed atmega and upgrade it to 908, I used arash dump but when i test it on car works well except autoscan function, after 3-4 scanned modules says "you need licensed interface". After that you can't do any special functions. I know that we had here a lot of talk about this but i fixed a lot of interfaces before and never had this kind of problem again and now i am helpless. Any suggestions are welcome. This is how interface looks like.
    hi. i have the same interface and gives me the same mesage. after remove this components and reflash atmega need to put back the components? i need dump for romanian lang. excuse my englese

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by dariusddj View Post
    hi. i have the same interface and gives me the same mesage. after remove this components and reflash atmega need to put back the components? i need dump for romanian lang. excuse my englese
    No, no need to replace the components, they must be removed permanently.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

You are right, but as you know recently there were some changes in garage section and many users can't access it anymore also i got a lot of PM-s from users that are looking for this dump and that's why i posted link. If i am wrong then admin shoud delete it.

pozzzz
    You are correct, sorry mate I didnt know!
    Pozz

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Hi `
    Remove STC chip. Will work.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

H? folks , the VCDS 908 can works with old cars, it is 2x2 connector for AUDI , k and L line ?

thanks.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    112 Posts

Yes of course.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi everyone, sorry for my bad english. I have question for xoom. I looked at Your pbc(lay) and I have not seen lables of cristals. Can You or anybody else tell me the values? I am new in car diagnostic. I tryed to make my own diagnostic board, but I don't know why it doesn't work. FTDI chip is working. Connection to the pc without problem(Ross-Tech HEX-USB.ept). But when I program all chip and run the vag, nothink is detected. Including K-line. Source of my board and dump is here. Pass is cumelsk.
    It seems that atmel work, because the led blink and all crystal have correct clock(oscilloscope).

Can You help me to solve my problem?? or any uggestion what can be wrong?
    Thanks to all

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dosman79 View Post
    Hi everyone, sorry for my bad english. I have question for xoom. I looked at Your pbc(lay) and I have not seen lables of cristals. Can You or anybody else tell me the values? I am new in car diagnostic. I tryed to make my own diagnostic board, but I don't know why it doesn't work. FTDI chip is working. Connection to the pc without problem(Ross-Tech HEX-USB.ept). But when I program all chip and run the vag, nothink is detected. Including K-line. Source of my board and dump is here. Pass is cumelsk.
    It seems that atmel work, because the led blink and all crystal have correct clock(oscilloscope).

Can You help me to solve my problem?? or any uggestion what can be wrong?
    Thanks to all
    Ftdi = 6mhz Atmega=7.327mhz Can controler = 16mhz
    I think you did not program Gal16v8 correctly?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Thank you all for your help, i will do this tomorrow and post results after testing on car
    Finally i have found some time and made changes like suggested, after testing on car all went well, auto-scan completed without errors, long coding, basic settings etc...
    I know that many times this issue was presented and explained however since changes in garage section this should be the new guide and tutorial for repairing vcds interface. Thanks again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I am seeking the tutorial how to program the cable. I have 812 version, to update for 908.

A time behind this tutorial was in DK but he/she resembles this it was moved away. Perhaps somebody still has this and he/she can share. thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

To ivanxxx,
    I hope I did it correctly. Question:content of the file for Gal16v8 is independent to version of VAG or is anyhow adherent to VAG. I hope I have dump for VAG 805. Maybe I can send to You my dump and You can compare my and yours files.
    Tahnks for replay

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

if GAL16v8 is programmed correctly.. try to check connections for this chip .. (in my case i use socket for this chip.. and sometimes is bad soldering)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

ok, i have problem, but I don't know the position of it. So, is any possibility to compare my files with yours(if you have the same dump 805)?? or can any body send me 100% working files(ATmega16 and Gal16v8)?? I need to check, that I have correct working files.Then I can search the bug on my board.
    my email is thanks for help, petr
    Last edited by PremierD; 9th September, 2010 at 08:15 AM. Reason: NO E-MAILS PLEASE