Register
Page 749 of 850 FirstFirst ... 249649699739744745746747748749750751752753754759799849 ... LastLast
Results 11,221 to 11,235 of 12744
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crouchinggerbil View Post
    Sounds like bullshit to me.....
    Your post is bullshit! Go to the website and ask him and spare me your unqualified comments!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by b4b View Post
    I am not authorized to do this.
    If the company wanted it, the download link would be on their website and that is not the case!
    So you are using a cloned interface and you find it morally acceptable (even though it's obvious that the original developer - Ross-Tech - is affected by this), but then you say that it's not morally right to share that cracked software? This, to me also, sounds like bullshit

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nextor For This Useful Post:

Col19 (20th November, 2021), Creteil (6th October, 2021), jakuza (6th October, 2021), peetr (6th October, 2021)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by b4b View Post
    I am not authorized to do this.
    If the company wanted it, the download link would be on their website and that is not the case!
    Why you even post about a "cracked" software if you don't share it? who do you help with your post if you share only words?
    Yeah right, here we share what we have or discovered about the software and cable, everyone else who just post but not share to the community what sustain to have is just bullshit...

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrben For This Useful Post:

Col19 (20th November, 2021), Creteil (6th October, 2021)

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Because he probably is the one who sells that interface and he needs some advertise/publicity for this “perfect VCDS interface”.

He won’t upload nothing if he’s the seller or it has anything to do with that bulgarian seller.

He will post just to tell us how good is that interface and how well the loader works.
    Exactly as the chinese seller, and after the people buys it will discover lots of problems and bugs.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MichaelKors For This Useful Post:

Col19 (20th November, 2021), jakuza (8th October, 2021)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Creteil View Post
    Can you still share it, maybe someone with skill can determine differences between your software and the original to see where is located the exact fix and backport it for other 405 based cables...
    I think it is the software from DiagLauter. I can only provide the German 21.3.0 version, I hope it will help. The setup looks original, but it is rebuilt with Indigo Rose Setup Factory 9.5.0.0. During installation, the *.rod files are provided by a self-extracting 7z file. After installation the executing file is vagcom.exe instead of (original) vcds.exe. The vagcom.exe is packed/crypted/obfuscated. My username is the password to unzip, good luck and have fun.

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to XTR For This Useful Post:

Col19 (20th November, 2021), Creteil (6th October, 2021), miouser (6th October, 2021), peetr (6th October, 2021), Tom Raider (7th October, 2021), Za589 (8th October, 2021), zozonozoz (21st April, 2024)

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

Here are some installers more old that i found on my drive at a quick search, english and german. Install and use the integrated updater if u are in germany or austria and you will get latest version. 50 DOWNLOADS HERE
    If you like my post and it helped you please press THANKS.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fantomel For This Useful Post:

Col19 (22nd October, 2021), peetr (6th October, 2021), seal777 (8th October, 2021)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

this looks like same as sklad66 interface maybe this website is just reselling

13. The Following User Says Thank You to isavrseno For This Useful Post:

Col19 (20th November, 2021)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hello, i buyed a clone cable it has sticker HEX V2 and another sticker B03-V2 21.3 EN. In the small cd is doc file how to install, Installation VCDS 21.3 and Loader (it says v9.1 when start it).
    I try to install this setup on notebook with win x86 XP which is running VCDS 12.12 till now....
    I start with clean install of this 21.3, i follow the steps where i have to place Loader inside the folder and start it..... On the message when loader starts it says God bless Kolimer v.9.1 and in the left bottom corner it says "Failed 2 x86 v9.1". A window opens with vcds interface then i click Option > Test with the cable in usb. Then message with Yellow mark (like error) apears and says ... Hex + Can USB .....last row say Interface: found ! (or smth like this evereyone know this message).....like cable is not connected.... I tryed on my x64 PC with installing 64 version, on the beginning in launcher it says OK x64 v9.1 instead of "Failed 2", but keep to fail the test in options..... Please help me what i have to do to fix that problem ?

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,950 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by golemiqP View Post
    Hello, i buyed a clone cable it has sticker HEX V2 and another sticker B03-V2 21.3 EN. In the small cd is doc file how to install, Installation VCDS 21.3 and Loader (it says v9.1 when start it).
    I try to install this setup on notebook with win x86 XP which is running VCDS 12.12 till now....
    I start with clean install of this 21.3, i follow the steps where i have to place Loader inside the folder and start it..... On the message when loader starts it says God bless Kolimer v.9.1 and in the left bottom corner it says "Failed 2 x86 v9.1". A window opens with vcds interface then i click Option > Test with the cable in usb. Then message with Yellow mark (like error) apears and says ... Hex + Can USB .....last row say Interface: found ! (or smth like this evereyone know this message).....like cable is not connected.... I tryed on my x64 PC with installing 64 version, on the beginning in launcher it says OK x64 v9.1 instead of "Failed 2", but keep to fail the test in options..... Please help me what i have to do to fix that problem ?

Hi mate first you to see if you have instaled

Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/down....aspx?id=30653

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

You must connect the cable to the car and switch the car contact ON, only after you can hit the « test » button in VCDS...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by kappa1 View Post
    Hi mate first you to see if you have instaled

Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/down....aspx?id=30653

so you think this is what cause Failed 2 on the loader ? and if thast it i cant use the cable on win XP, im gonna test on my 64 bit notebook when 86 vcds installed ... it gives me failed 2 then

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Im attaching some pictures to explain
    This is 32 bit xp laptopIMG_1883.jpgIMG_1885.jpgIMG_1886.jpgIMG_1887.jpgIMG_1884.jpg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

And this is from Win 10 65 bit with installed VCDS 21.3 32bitIMG_1888.jpgIMG_1889.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

And this is from Win 10 65 bit with installed VCDS 21.3 32bitIMG_1888.jpgIMG_1889.jpg
    max-1024-Capture du 09-10-2021 à 11-24-06.jpg

Please read my answer at message #11229...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Creteil; 9th October, 2021 at 10:26 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Creteli im gonna try in a minute but somewhere i read that if Loader Screen shows Failed not OK loader do not work, that scares me more. A friedn of me has 12.12 VCDS with cable, with his version and his cable test goes well without pluged in the care and recieves a longer message with blue circle with !, not yellow like mine