VAG-COM/VCDS EVERYTHING - Page 650
Register
Page 650 of 652 FirstFirst ... 150550600640645646647648649650651652 LastLast
Results 9,736 to 9,750 of 9767
  1. #9736
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default cable not working

    https://postimg.cc/mPSt0xSb https://ibb.co/yFrjT87 Here are pictures of my clone. I new and need help with non working cable. I install vcds and drivers on win 10 and everything is worked fine. Now have problem, cable pass test in first screen vcds, but no enter to any modul (engine, transsmission, abs). Win 10 was on internet and is that reason for stop working? Is there any tutorial to make cable work? Thanks

  2. #9737
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    https://ibb.co/VBh8hV3 Cant edit post

  3. #9738
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    67
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 31 Times in 18 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bing1 View Post
    https://postimg.cc/mPSt0xSb https://ibb.co/yFrjT87 Here are pictures of my clone. I new and need help with non working cable. I install vcds and drivers on win 10 and everything is worked fine. Now have problem, cable pass test in first screen vcds, but no enter to any modul (engine, transsmission, abs). Win 10 was on internet and is that reason for stop working? Is there any tutorial to make cable work? Thanks
    Hi,
    Yes, you have to keep your cable as far from internet as you can
    Just roll back for a few pages, and you will find everything (tools and knowledge) in this thread. An easy and free to use app will solve your problem

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tib82 For This Useful Post:

    mullcom (7th September, 2020)

  5. #9739
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    hi to all ...i have this clone....but ...
    unfortunately I no longer have the installation CDhow could I flash this?thanks in advance




    5.jpg1.jpg3.jpg4.jpg2.jpg

  6. #9740
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tib82 View Post
    Hi,
    Yes, you have to keep your cable as far from internet as you can
    Just roll back for a few pages, and you will find everything (tools and knowledge) in this thread. An easy and free to use app will solve your problem
    About internet and cable. I think you can get both working. You only need to finding the ports that are calling home from the application.

    When I get my cable I going to put my router to work and try to finding out a way to block this ports or the application it self.



    Skickat från min SM-G973F via Tapatalk

  7. #9741
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sebage View Post
    What you need, firmware for the interface or software?
    Hello sebage, I need the software.

  8. #9742
    Top Poster

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    194
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 85 Times in 75 Posts

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to sebage For This Useful Post:

    seal777 (12th September, 2020)

  10. #9743
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Hello.

    I got my cable and usb programmer today.

    Can I download the software from brand and use loader 9.2 or are there some modifying software I need to download?

    Cable : vag196


    Skickat från min SM-G973F via Tapatalk

  11. #9744
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    36
    Thanks
    84
    Thanked 12 Times in 9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mullcom View Post
    Hello.

    I got my cable and usb programmer today.

    Can I download the software from brand and use loader 9.2 or are there some modifying software I need to download?

    Cable : vag196


    Skickat från min SM-G973F via Tapatalk
    can run original

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to belkor For This Useful Post:

    mullcom (9th September, 2020)

  13. #9745
    Senior Member
    AB4S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Sheffield, UK
    Posts
    284
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 158 Times in 133 Posts

    Default

    Hi DK

    Is there a fix for Unsupported vehicle/missing ROD file?

    I am using HEX-V2
    Interface Ver 1.96
    Hardware Ver 0x46

    Best Regards

    AB4S
    Don't forget to push the thank+reputation buttons if i helped.

  14. #9746
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    294
    Thanks
    121
    Thanked 131 Times in 95 Posts

    Default

    Which rod file?

  15. #9747
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    79
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    hi
    im install vcds 20.4.1 from https://www.360diag.net/a/downloads/.../0610/585.html
    end not see rod file with VW Crafter 2019year, not read measured,no test output. loader is kolimer 9.2, database 25xxx files how fix the problem?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by slawarek; 15th September, 2020 at 07:26 PM.

  16. #9748
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    294
    Thanks
    121
    Thanked 131 Times in 95 Posts

    Default

    MFT, HGJ, ROJ, DRV, PCI and AIB 20.4.2 released

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kaalis For This Useful Post:

    liviudiaconu (18th September, 2020),miouser (17th September, 2020)

  18. #9749
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    67
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 31 Times in 18 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kaalis View Post
    MFT, HGJ, ROJ, DRV, PCI and AIB 20.4.2 released
    VCDS v20.4.2 (20200915 DS317.0)
    SHA1: 3f1db8400e5679622de2a22b6234505b61e36df2


    EXE is changed
    20.4.1 >> SHA1: a4ffd1f7a799a2fd9445f7b2864a63c9f636b842
    20.4.2 >> SHA1: 0b69143f68df50010155804580fa780ef96bd2b2

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Tib82 For This Useful Post:

    liviudiaconu (18th September, 2020)

  20. #9750
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Possible upload this file for update?very thanks

 

 

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •