Register
Page 513 of 513 FirstFirst ... 13413463503508509510511512513
Results 7,681 to 7,688 of 7688
  1. #7681
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    I have a 10.6 vcds cable.
    I unscrewed it and it's an atmega162V.
    I removed STC chip.
    I soldered PINS from tutorials from above 100% correctly, i checked twice with multimeter. I gave 12V voltage and the LED stays green, or when i dont it blinks red.
    I have a USBASP V2 LC Technology.
    And when i want to program, progisp says "chip enable program error" on both cases.
    I tried a lot of drivers and still nothing.

    Photo with PCB: https://imgur.com/a/4zPAdpP

    Thank you for your time!

  2. #7682
    Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    UA KIEV
    Posts
    50
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 18 Times in 11 Posts
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razvan2003 View Post
    I have a 10.6 vcds cable.
    I unscrewed it and it's an atmega162V.
    I removed STC chip.
    I soldered PINS from tutorials from above 100% correctly, i checked twice with multimeter. I gave 12V voltage and the LED stays green, or when i dont it blinks red.
    I have a USBASP V2 LC Technology.
    And when i want to program, progisp says "chip enable program error" on both cases.
    I tried a lot of drivers and still nothing.

    Photo with PCB: https://imgur.com/a/4zPAdpP

    Thank you for your time!
    If you are 100% sure that you are doing everything correctly and you have called up all the contacts and cable at the moment, then the worker thinks that it is erased with ID 1E: 94: 04 on FF FF FF, now it needs to be desoldered and restored through JTAG.

    Last edited by Roma77; Yesterday at 07:17 AM.

  3. #7683
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    Hi Lads

    Just updated my cable to Kolimer 7.2.

    Can i run VCDS 18.9.1 with 7.2 ?

    Is there a test i can run on the cable to check if long coding will work before i actually try ?

    thanks

  4. #7684
    Top Poster
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    178
    Thanks
    61
    Thanked 65 Times in 48 Posts
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    Yes, save actual coding and just try. If necessary, restore.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to kaalis For This Useful Post:

    macwol01 (Yesterday)

  6. #7685
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roma77 View Post
    If you are 100% sure that you are doing everything correctly and you have called up all the contacts and cable at the moment, then the worker thinks that it is erased with ID 1E: 94: 04 on FF FF FF, now it needs to be desoldered and restored through JTAG.

    Can you explain a little more about what i am supposed to do?

    Thank you again!!

  7. #7686
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default Micro-CAN

    Does anyone have photos of the micro-СAN circuit board? What CPU chip is used in it?

    micro-CAN.jpg

  8. #7687
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kaalis View Post
    Yes, save actual coding and just try. If necessary, restore.
    If long coding is not working due to the cable and i try it and it messes something up.

    Then how can i restore it with the same cable that messed it up ?

    Has to be another way of testing if long coding will work.

  9. #7688
    Top Poster
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    178
    Thanks
    61
    Thanked 65 Times in 48 Posts
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    Benchtest identical ecu.

 

 

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •