Register
Page 464 of 845 FirstFirst ... 364414454459460461462463464465466467468469474514564 ... LastLast
Results 6,946 to 6,960 of 12662
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Version 18.9 can be used with vag com version 1, or is it recommended to use V2 HEX?

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

If you mean classic cable outside look (V1) vs V2 look, then better choose V1 because V2 clones are fake, they don't contain ARM cpu inside and will have Atmega162 as your best option.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kaalis View Post
    If you mean classic cable outside look (V1) vs V2 look, then better choose V1 because V2 clones are fake, they don't contain ARM cpu inside and will have Atmega162 as your best option.
    As far as I know, V2 is fake "relative" to ross-tech' V2 but it's actually not a fake but a repackaged V1. That is, the "fake" V2 contains the usual ATMEGA162 + FT232RQ + 9241 + 16V8B +ATA6561 chipset which are typically in V1 cables and function the same way.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    379 Posts

*depends on which "V2" you are referring to. Those sold on Ali are not even close to atmega, ftdi or any other mysterious things mentioned in your post

And that one which you were actually refering to (sold on Obd2CarTool.com shop), it's PCB is identical to genuine "HEX-PRO v6.3" except the USB connection and LEDs layout obviously. Some chips are different too (K/L line controllers and CAN chip). Other than that, it's the same. So yeah, it's a repackaged V1 but it's a decent quality repack, unlike that shit sold on Ali
    Last edited by hid3; 11th October, 2018 at 03:11 PM.
    I can calculate ABS module codings for:
    * Continental/Teves MK60EC1 and MK60;
    * TRW systems in Passat B6 / B7 / CC /Tiguan;
    * MK100
    ;
    * Bosch ABS8.2, ABS9.0 and ESP8.2, ESP9.0;
    * EBC 460 (UP!, Mii, Rapid, CitiGo, Fabia, Toledo, etc) New!
    ... and other VW/Audi/Seat/Skoda modules.I can assist with repairing \/CDS interfaces.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

so the vagcom v1 with atmel also goes well with 18.9? and loader V7 ??

Thank you.

Enviado desde mi Redmi 3 mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi flavyus1987,
    Tell me how I step by step?

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

easy way.i like extrem burner.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hid3 View Post
    *depends on which "V2" you are referring to. Those sold on Ali are not even close to atmega, ftdi or any other mysterious things mentioned in your post

And that one which you were actually refering to (sold on Obd2CarTool.com shop), it's PCB is identical to genuine "HEX-PRO v6.3" except the USB connection and LEDs layout obviously. Some chips are different too (K/L line controllers and CAN chip). Other than that, it's the same. So yeah, it's a repackaged V1 but it's a decent quality repack, unlike that shit sold on Ali
    Yeh I was not referring to the V2's on Ali - they deliberately hide the PCB. When you message them, they do not answer your questions.
    Yeh I was referring to the ones on obd2cartool.com shop and the ones on obdgroud.com (which seem identical)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    379 Posts

Wow, 17 bucks. Great price, I'd say. I wonder how much does the shipping cost and if this is a trusted source to shop at.

EDIT1: pretty funny how everyone boasts of fast ATA 6561 CAN chip with speed "up to 5 Megabits/s". The reality is that FTDI's baud rate is hardcoded in EEPROM as 115200...

EDIT2: tried to checkout there. Added PayPal fee, added shipping fee and the total came out $38. Not worth the extra risk and hassle, IMHO. Yeah, the list price is lowr than usually but in th end you have the same. Might be worth if you're buying more than one item, though.
    Last edited by hid3; 11th October, 2018 at 07:55 PM.
    * MK100
    ;
    ... and other VW/Audi/Seat/Skoda modules.I can assist with repairing \/CDS interfaces.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hid3 View Post
    Wow, 17 bucks. Great price, I'd say. I wonder how much does the shipping cost and if this is a trusted source to shop at.

EDIT1: pretty funny how everyone boasts of fast ATA 6561 CAN chip with speed "up to 5 Megabits/s". The reality is that FTDI's baud rate is hardcoded in EEPROM as 115200...

EDIT2: tried to checkout there. Added PayPal fee, added shipping fee and the total came out $38. Not worth the extra risk and hassle, IMHO. Yeah, the list price is lowr than usually but in th end you have the same. Might be worth if you're buying more than one item, though.
    I came to the same conclusion about obdgroud.com. They did not answer my questions by email whereas cartool.com seems a safer choice as they replied straight away.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    379 Posts

Yeah, cartool's support is great. You can ping them almost at any time of the day, they reply within a few hours top.
    Besides, they ship using PostNL; to some customs it appears that the package comes from Europe, so you won't get taxed.
    * MK100
    ;

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have a problem with the Zexel ECU engine, the FE6TA chip is D78310AL. the problem cannot detect sensors even though the hardware is good. what tools are cheap and can read and write? I'll copy from another unit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Hi Guys,

Is the German version of the \/CDS installer changed from \/CDS-DRV into \/CDS-AIB ?
    Last edited by Tib82; 12th October, 2018 at 05:18 AM.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    123 Posts

Depend of distributor..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

installs as -drv