WinOLS 1.500
Register
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: WinOLS 1.500

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default WinOLS 1.500

    Im trying to get my hands on a working copy of WinOLS 1.500 and a key generator and if possible a damos file for an MG ZR 140.
    Trevor

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Downloads
    12
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trevm57 View Post
    Im trying to get my hands on a working copy of WinOLS 1.500 and a key generator and if possible a damos file for an MG ZR 140.
    Trevor

    and what about a handbook "how to"?

  3. #3
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    I have copy from "rapidshare" with keygen, but dont work. Maybe find in this forum answer. If find, write hier.

  4. #4
    Top Poster naruto12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    149
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 6 Times in 1 Post
    Downloads
    5
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blckwlf View Post
    I have copy from "rapidshare" with keygen, but dont work. Maybe find in this forum answer. If find, write hier.

    Press the buton search it will be usefull... their are a winols 1.5 version working fine, if you want only the loader press on my posts...


    If usefull press thanks....


    Regards

  5. #5
    DK Veteran rsibiza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,739
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 35 Times in 25 Posts
    Downloads
    7
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto12 View Post
    Press the buton search it will be usefull... their are a winols 1.5 version working fine, if you want only the loader press on my posts...


    If usefull press thanks....


    Regards

    There are 2 versions of...here working...i like the one from ipejasinovic

 

 

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •