Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

thanks,
    so now i have the code and I'm thinking about buy the new electronic part of the key in/by ALI EXPRESS, here

https://pt.aliexpress.com/item/40000...c00kSd9ru&mp=1

but the doubt is, I buy ASK ?? or FSK? ( almost i have sure is ASK)

but how can program the key with PIN CODE without a tools? what tool is better?

the cost of programming the new key into a keyring could be more expensive than the SBB V33 in ALIEXPRESS?....

Last edited by alexnietzsche; 6th December, 2021 at 03:28 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by rafal View Post
    Buy .... come back when you will read
    What tool.....any which is able read eeprom
    Is many tools.... some cheap one and some expensive....
    About removing bsi and read.... you will find on dk how to do
    And my opinion: if you don't have any experience with that...be aware because you can do more bad as good for your car - I mean if you will lose eeprom from bsi...

I called the locksmith, and he says that the key has to be programmed with a device connected to the car, that is,
    because the car is unable to work, I need to tow the car to the locksmith's location to make the key;
    then pay for a new key and trailer so they can use a device in the car; now if I buy the device,
    it's a third or half the price cheaper and I don't need a trailer at all; but I still don't know what device I need to buy to record the key.
    This is an Odyssey, almost easier to be world chess champion :/

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

You are asking for the cheapest possible device that can 100% do the job. You are in the wrong place to ask that question. This is a forum mostly used by professionals that use professional top of the line tools. What devices can do the job 100% are AVDI, VVDI2, VVDI Pad, SMOK, ZedFull, UDSCANOnline, . . . You can find advice on the cheapest tools on hobby forums more easily.

About the remote model you are searching for, any unlocked PCF7941 remote will able to be programmed and start the car, the modulation (ASK or FSK) is for the remote only. You can order both remote models and be sure that at least one remote will work. But If you are interested in only starting the car you only need the transponder. The correct model is PCF7936. Once programmed it will start the car.

Crasftsman gave you the PIN of the car, a favor you did not thank him even. You have the PIN and once you order an unlocked PCF7936 you can program it to the immo but I doubt we can give you the advice you need. You either use an expensive tool or risk it with a cheap tool like the SBBs on aliexpress, which are cheap chineese knock offs of the original, and see what happens. You will most likely be able to program the keys since you have the PIN but be aware that there are always risks involved.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to askkey For This Useful Post:

alexnietzsche (14th December, 2021), Crasftsman (6th December, 2021)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by askkey View Post
    You are asking for the cheapest possible device that can 100% do the job. You are in the wrong place to ask that question. This is a forum mostly used by professionals that use professional top of the line tools. What devices can do the job 100% are AVDI, VVDI2, VVDI Pad, SMOK, ZedFull, UDSCANOnline, . . . You can find advice on the cheapest tools on hobby forums more easily.

About the remote model you are searching for, any unlocked PCF7941 remote will able to be programmed and start the car, the modulation (ASK or FSK) is for the remote only. You can order both remote models and be sure that at least one remote will work. But If you are interested in only starting the car you only need the transponder. The correct model is PCF7936. Once programmed it will start the car.

Crasftsman gave you the PIN of the car, a favor you did not thank him even. You have the PIN and once you order an unlocked PCF7936 you can program it to the immo but I doubt we can give you the advice you need. You either use an expensive tool or risk it with a cheap tool like the SBBs on aliexpress, which are cheap chineese knock offs of the original, and see what happens. You will most likely be able to program the keys since you have the PIN but be aware that there are always risks involved.

right, thanks...

"Crasftsman gave you the PIN of the car, a favor you did not thank him even." wrong.... I thanked by private message

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by askkey View Post
    (...)devices can do the job 100% are AVDI, VVDI2, VVDI Pad, SMOK, ZedFull, UDSCANOnline, . . .

I looked on youtube for these recommended professional tools and the cheapest was the one at the link below... but unfortunately it seems like a witch or bad luck... this tool doesn't have the software to create magnetize and give birth to a new key...
    most of people's comments are in the sense of looking for how to make a new key... now i understand why there are many keyrings... it seems to be a china business... don't get their hands dirty with oil and earn more than the mechanics... and they work with much less effort... whoever learns to make a wrench once makes a thousand without any effort, what's needed is a tool or capable software...
    even though I now have the code little or nothing, I've made no progress in the process...

https://youtu.be/J41BRK3W4Wo

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,575 Posts

SBB can program this key easily but cmon, you're from Lisbon, you have PIN code and keyblade, I bet I would find 10 person in 24hrs to help you start the car for fair price
    Last edited by p1et; 9th December, 2021 at 01:17 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to p1et For This Useful Post:

alexnietzsche (14th December, 2021)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by p1et View Post
    SBB can program this key easily but cmon, you're from Lisbon, you have PIN code and keyblade, I bet I would find 10 person in 24hrs to help you start the car for fair price
    I called several car keyrings and because I don't have a key that starts the car's engine to make a copy of that key, as I only have the code, (assuming it's still the original one) (I say this because any other owner, I must already be the fifth, may have changed the source code), the keyrings tell me that I need to tow the car or take the ECU out of the car to make the new key. I wanted to avoid removing the ECU and towing the car. Lisbon has a lot of good cooks, but good keyrings to make new keys without one to copy it, may I ask, where are they?... The old Portuguese mechanics are good at fixing the mechanics of old cars, but everything related to electronica is a headache; they can change an engine from one car to another, but changing the ECU is a nightmare for them, as it is for me to make a new key... But thanks anyway... I have to learn everything from scratch... . and now I really want to learn, my grandfather was a good mechanic... at his time he was the mechanic who used to go to the car that broke down on the road... trailers didn't exist yet... my paternal grandfather then invented a trailer ... with an iron structure, a pulley and a winch... in the interior of Portugal, in VISEU,... he became known, the Spaniards came to take photographs to take his idea to Spain... he stopped arranging cars on the road , towed them to the Workshop...
    Last edited by alexnietzsche; 9th December, 2021 at 03:35 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Last edited by alexnietzsche; 19th December, 2021 at 03:10 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123