Page 146 of 147 FirstFirst ... 4696136141142143144145146147 LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 2202
    DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    526 Posts

I didn't know I can write in brazilian language

Well you have only this option. No one else can give you original license...

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

my comment is about my experience with sierra, i hope you have more luck, or i suggest you buy another tool like tango, tmpro, miraclone etc ...

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by autoTkey View Post
    If you need original let me know I will send you PM with link.
    Hi @autoTkey, Pls can you help with getting the most recent version of the EFFi software?
    your help would be greatly appreciated
    <<<<<<--------KINDLY HIT THE THANKS BUTTON IF THIS POST HAS BEEN USEFUL TO YOU

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    526 Posts

I can, but it will be no use for you without the license.
    Better contact Sierra directly. He will give you both software and license.

Oh, if you mean the cracked version you'd better search for it yourself - EFFI 2.7.2. It's everywhere...

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Where can i buy the sierra software? Does it work with zedbull clone? I tried to download the cracked effi, but always lot of trojan virus in it.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    774 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alpaholic View Post
    Where can i buy the sierra software? Does it work with zedbull clone? I tried to download the cracked effi, but always lot of trojan virus in it.
    just because your anti virus says its got a virus doesn't mean it has.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Hi! I tried to program a PCF7945 transponder for my CAS3 to an unused slot in CAS dump. I loaded dump and selected PCF7942/44 in EFFi key programming "assistent" (PCF7945 was not available). Got the message that programming was successfull. But result file was all zero (do I need that file at all?).

Now key doesn't start the car, not even locks in the key slot. Already tried to access the memory of the PCF with the Crypto Hi/Lo from programmed key position, but gives transponder error in EFFi (with the working key I can actually read the memory with this method).

Is there any chance to save the key? Why can't EFFi be used with PCF7945 for CAS3?

Big thanks in advance for your answers!

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

[QUOTE = XProfig; 4013941] Olá! Tentei programar um transponder PCF7945 para meu CAS3 em um slot não usado no despejo de CAS. Carreguei o dump e selecionei PCF7942 / 44 no "assistente" de programação de teclas EFFi (PCF7945 não estava disponível). Recebi a mensagem de que a programação foi bem-definida. Mas o arquivo de resultado foi zero (eu preciso desse arquivo?).

Agora a chave não liga o carro, nem mesmo rastreia no slot da chave. Já tentei acessar a memória do PCF com o Crypto Hi / Lo da posição da chave programada, mas dá erro no transponder no EFFi (com a chave de trabalho consigo realmente ler a memória com este método).

Existe alguma chance de salvar uma chave? Por que EFFi não pode ser usado com PCF7945 para CAS3?

Muito obrigado antecipadamente por suas respostas! [/ QUOTE]

I suggest that you write the original dump file in the cas, and contact a local locksmith with tools suitable for this service

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Thanks for your reply. Basically I didn't flash anything to my CAS, I only read it.

But my goal is to get it done by myself with the cheap tools I already have (EFFi + XPROG). Just see it as hobby. I like to figure out such Car-Prog stuff. I don't really need the additional key, the car is working just fine without.

So do you have some answers to my questions for me?
    I think this would also be very interesting for others who read this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

No one here who can help? Is there anybody who tried making a key for CAS3 with EFFi? Maybe I reduce to 2 simple questions:

1. What is so special about PCF7945 transponders that they can't be used for making a new key from CAS3 dump with EFFi?

2. Is it really necessary to write back to CAS3 if you program a key with the data of an unused slot?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XProfig View Post
    No one here who can help? Is there anybody who tried making a key for CAS3 with EFFi? Maybe I reduce to 2 simple questions:

1. What is so special about PCF7945 transponders that they can't be used for making a new key from CAS3 dump with EFFi?

2. Is it really necessary to write back to CAS3 if you program a key with the data of an unused slot?
    After some days of research I found the answer to my questions myself. For those who have the same problem:
    1. Seems like it's only the EFFi CAS key programming wizard which is buggy. Generally EFFi is able to write PCF7945 keys. You have to enter the correct data manually to the transponder pages.

2. If you program the new key with the data of an unused slot, there is no need to write back any data to CAS. Detail: Obviously if CAS not knows the new PCF ID yet, then it checks if the crypto of this new PCF is matching to any of the unused key slots. If it finds a matching slot, then it ads the ID to the corresponding slot.

As I did not find a solution how to find out the correct data for the PCF user pages, I copied these data 1:1 from my original working key.
    Now I can start the car with added chinese PCF7945 key, but remote is not working yet.

Hope I could help anyone with this feedback. When I get also the remote part working, I'll post a detailled tutorial in a an extra thread.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Can anyone help me?I just bought a full size genuine Zed-bull.It has a login card that slides into the body with a serial number on it,it's a Hickleys UK model Zed-bull.
    I have two problems,it doesn't read the log in card it came with,it just says 'error 5' on the screen?,although i wasn't expecting it to recognise the card,maybe i have to register it?Or do you register the serial number in the pc software?
    Which is my second problem,im using windows 7 64 bit and i can't install the driver for the zed-bull,i've tried everything!!
    Software installs ok but there's no recognition of the zed-bull by the pc??The drivers i have tried are non .exe types.Anyone help??
    Last edited by robbocop33; 24th December, 2020 at 11:20 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Regarding the driver problem. At least for Zed-Bull v508 you do not need special drivers. Just installing the standard FTDI virtual com port driver (e.g. from https://www.ftdichip.com/Drivers/VCP.htm) should be enough. The device should then show up as COM port in device manager. For genuinde Zed-bull it should be the same.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Thanks,i can see zed-bull under usb in device manager,but the zed-bull just never communicates with the software??
    No comm ports show in the software??I've tried Zed-bull software and EFFI but they are both the same,no ports show up in either??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I'm getting closer bit by bit.Progress slightly,i now see a Ports (Com&lpt) in device manager,and i now see a comm port appearing in Effi software(not in genuine zedbull software?)
    But,when i press device info in Effi i get this in photo.20201226_123210.jpg