Thanked in
    0 Posts

his last bet i bet

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by RedSpider View Post
    i would imagine that if any of us standard members were to make such a comment we'ld get a warning or perhaps banned.
    who's modding these mods?
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpider View Post
    but i suppose you're entitled to your double standards being a mod and all.
    and i suppose here comes my ban. how dare i speak out? how dare i?
    I will let you into a secret..... if you do not like the way they mod then there is NO electric fence around the forum, you will NOT get a shock from you pc if you decide not to visit here.

My opinion on this whole thing is its a load of sh1t but if people want to believe it then thats their choice.
    I personally believe its best to have my own theory and not rely on the Mayans who I don't even know from Adam.

Why should I let them make me worry that the world is going to end in 2012....fek them, when it ends it ends.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by caveman_nige View Post
    oh i see, you want to have slagging match with me. Well I will not rise to it mate, but remember the rules as you proceed.. If somebody complains and reports my post and DF or other mods feel it is to controversial and/or then they will dutifilly remove it as is their job.

But to make it easier for you to realise that the post was meant as humour i will edit it slightly so you can sleep better tonight...

Fill ya boots..
    it's 'slanging match'. slagging match would surely refer to 2 prostitutes having a scrap
    Syntax Error : Integer Out Of Range

Hooray For Tits & Fannies

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

the world wont end it will still be here after we stuff things up.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

how do you know that when obviously no one will be here to witness it. hope that when it does go it goes with a bang when everybody is partying.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

i ain't going to the party if that woman who lives upstairs is going.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alunfennell View Post
    Did not Mayan Civilization leave there citys and homes fearing the Spanish envasion never to return ? leaving behind every thing they had built up over hundreds of years ?

I think they had more on there minds than predicting a far off End of the World and been so kind as giving us the time and date of such a prediction.

The end of the World came for them quite a bit earler than 2012

They were fantastic people all the same even to leave a Computer simulation from a old 386 for us to have a look at !

Anyway I wont be standing on any mountain in the pissing rain waiting for it, Im sure Liverpool are playing Champions league that evening

Good Program
    Decoding the Past - Mayan Doomsday Prophecy - Google Video
    Final Regards:
    Alun
    no the Mayan civilisation was already, almost, disintegrated by the time of the Spanish conquest. the city desertions started in the 7th century. indeed the last Mayans fought to the death against the conquistadors in the 1500s.

its not surprising they knew how the movement of the heavenly body's affected this planet. it was an integral part of the "control" the priests had over the population. they were astronomers, often organising great festivals to coincide with celestial events. thus giving the impression that the gods viewed the proceedings as good!

as for 2012 being the end of the world? well i don't believe time is linear, so yes it could possibly be true. but i, personally, think the Singularity is a far more dangerous possibility.

, RedSpider, I'm sure the woman upstairs feels the same way.

Firemouth rules for life.
    If it aint broke, don't fix it!
    If its broke, fix it and use it again!
    If it proper broke, use it for something else!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default worlds end

well if the world ends while were all partying we wont notice cos we will all be spaced out
    Quote Originally Posted by jasbo7 View Post
    how do you know that when obviously no one will be here to witness it. hope that when it does go it goes with a bang when everybody is partying.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I hope it does, I'm always sucker for the grand fireworks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

it gives you a good excuse not to buy presents at christmas though. oh, i'm ever so sorry, i thought the world was gonna end. make it up to ya next year

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ctc33 View Post
    Please ignore just posting for the sake of it to get permission to download files

and for that you have just earned a permanent holiday
    PS3= krazylegz120282

please read the rules >>>>http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f5/forum-rules-2/

if you're new to forums and want to make your first post please read here>>>>http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums...ul-tips-30279/

if you like what people say please use the reputation or thanks button, dont just make a post to say thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

I've heard a new theory which says that our sun has a twin, a brown dwarf star called nemesis.
    This twin supposedly has its own planets orbiting it.
    One of these planets is said to be home to the anunaki from ancieny sumerian legend.
    The outermost of the planets orbiting nemesis is nibiru, the chap thats coming to have a pop at us.
    Nibiru will supposedly get so close to us that its gravity will cause the rotation of the earth to slow to a stop.
    Then the earths gonna flip over causing all manner of mayhem. volcanoes erupting, earthquakes and violent storms being the nice part.
    then we're in for an iceage. i say 'we' but i gather not many people are going to survive to see it.

It all sounds like claptrap but what are the Vatican so interested in up in space that they've built top of the range observatories?
    Have a look at this youtube clip. It seems the Vatican are expecting something in the next 5-10 years.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEZrI5gozj0]YouTube - Vatican Tracking Nibiru Planet X 2012[/ame]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

interesting vid, but they all look like a bunch of kooks.
    Khan, you bloodsucker! You're going to have to do your own dirty work now, do you hear me? Do you?

Chuck Norris has two speeds: Walk and Kill
    There is no "Ctrl" button on Chuck Norris' PC: Chuck Norris Is always in control
    Evolution is a myth. There are only the animals Chuck Norris has allowed to live.
    Chuck Norris does not sleep: He waits

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

also saw another about ancient sumerian legend regarding this nibiru.
    i typically can't find the link at the minute but in a nutshell....

long before the earth was formed there was a planet called tiamat which was located roughly where the asteroid belt is and was around 3-4 times larger than the earth.
    It is said that nibiru smashed into tiamat. Half of tiamat was thrust closer to the sun carrying with it tiamats moon, kingu. That half, over time, became the earth and kingu is now our moon.
    the other half of tiamat broke down into smaller pieces becoming the asteroid belt.

Again, this sounds loony tunes but its worth pointing out that ancient sumerians seemed to know a fair bit about astronomy.
    They knew the sun was at the centre of the solar system and they knew of all the other planets thousands of years before we did.
    They described distance size and even colouring of these planets.
    It wasn't until voyager 2 passed by these planets in the 70's and 80's that modern astronomy learned these things.
    How could the sumerians have been so accurate?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Another one to watch. This time it's the shift of our solar system through the galactic gravitational plain that's going to kill us all.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ssb4ylFsFlY"]YouTube - Leaked Nasa Nibiru Planet X 2012 Doomsday Pictures 2009[/ame]

And then this one regarding 'Nemesis', the red dwarf companion of our sun. According to astrophysicists, red dwarfs are smaller in size than Jupiter.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgLvVcr9y_U"]YouTube - Our Sun's Dark Twin[/ame]
    Last edited by RedSpider; 9th April, 2009 at 02:50 PM.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast