Register
Page 12 of 449 FirstFirst ... 278910111213141516172262112 ... LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

if they were to vote tomorrow Giggs would get it for me he has been brilliant of late, and the young talent on show on sunday has made the rest of the big boys shake in their shiny boots i think

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

dont know about carrick for player of the year he has been steady but you could be right with giggs although i think it would be more of a kind of lifetime achievement award for him rather than him setting the world alight

but tbh there has been no stand out players for me this year in the prem league most of the big guns have been quiet i think anelka has been ok for chelski though and after that im struggling

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i was at the game yesteray an scholes wasclass he ran the game from start to finish, a great result.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sicorreya View Post
    i was at the game yesteray an scholes wasclass he ran the game from start to finish, a great result.
    Their keeper was crap for your first thought m8

THE TRUTH
    The Hillsborough Independent Panel. 12/09/12

Today's report is black and white.The Liverpool fans were not the cause of the disaster.
    The panel has quite simply found 'no evidence' in support of allegations of 'exceptional levels of drunkenness, ticketlessness or violence among Liverpool fans' and 'no evidence that fans had conspired to arrive late at the stadium' and 'no evidence that they stole from the dead and dying'.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

tbh it was clear man u were gunna win as soon as roy 'stupid' hodgson opened his mouth and said

" its clear were not going to win but miracles do happen some times"

now that to me is totally the wrong thing to say, he should be trying to win and motivate his team by telling them to go out and attack not saying crap like that, cos as soon as he did that would have give man u a massive physcological edge over his fulham team
    PS3= krazylegz120282

please read the rules >>>>http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f5/forum-rules-2/

if you're new to forums and want to make your first post please read here>>>>http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums...ul-tips-30279/

if you like what people say please use the reputation or thanks button, dont just make a post to say thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

dont think we needed much of a phycological edge tbh but i will say one thing scholes was outstanding from start to finish never wasted a pass always in space the lad oozes class

deserved a bit of luck with the goal the strike itself was outstanding

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Scholes is always class, most under-rated player to grace the premiership in my opinion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Would like to say i hope all four english clubs progress into next stage. So we can show the rest of europe we are still the league to beat!
    IM SORRY but i will never have any sympathy for maggie thatcher .... the bitch

I WOULD STILL LIKE TO SAY MY HEART AND RESPECT GOES OUT ALL BRITISH AND ALL ARMY TROOPS FIGHTING THE TERROR WHICH STILL BREEDS IN THE WORLD!! YOU HAVE AND ALWAYS WILL HAVE MY UTMOST RESPECT !

YNWA!!!

JUSTICE FOR THE '96"

"People say football is a matter of life and death. I'm disappointed by that approach, I believe it is much more important than that - Bill Shankly" -
    YNWA

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Scholes is class. but I wish he'd learnt how to tackle.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Carling cup my verdict....

A poor game, which deserved to be settled on penalties. But i hate to say this wd man u
    IM SORRY but i will never have any sympathy for maggie thatcher .... the bitch

I WOULD STILL LIKE TO SAY MY HEART AND RESPECT GOES OUT ALL BRITISH AND ALL ARMY TROOPS FIGHTING THE TERROR WHICH STILL BREEDS IN THE WORLD!! YOU HAVE AND ALWAYS WILL HAVE MY UTMOST RESPECT !

YNWA!!!

JUSTICE FOR THE '96"

"People say football is a matter of life and death. I'm disappointed by that approach, I believe it is much more important than that - Bill Shankly" -
    YNWA

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

the quad is on can they do it

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

It's possible but unlikely. Can't see them doing better in Europe than us. The league is theirs barring a major ~~~~ up, and i think Chelsea will win the fa cup.

THE TRUTH

Today's report is black and white.The Liverpool fans were not the cause of the disaster.
    The panel has quite simply found 'no evidence' in support of allegations of 'exceptional levels of drunkenness, ticketlessness or violence among Liverpool fans' and 'no evidence that fans had conspired to arrive late at the stadium' and 'no evidence that they stole from the dead and dying'.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

got a feeling for everton in fa cup

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Well it has been 14 years since the sock robbers won anything

THE TRUTH

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Well it certainly isn't going to be Liverpool Andy Mate!
    I can only see the European cup coming our way if all our other competition play as sh*te as Real !: Gotta say Giggs is a top top player in my humble opinion .
    Last edited by melloned; 2nd March, 2009 at 11:42 PM.