Register
Page 13 of 449 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314151617182363113 ... LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

poor performance yesterday they didnt seem to like the cold but credit to newcastle they were up for it got amongst em and played there part and tbh were unlucky not to get something from the game

wtf was van der sar doing by the way he is as weak as water i know he has just broken nearly all records but tbh he hasnt had to make that many saves to accumulate his clean sheets he aint no schmeichel

anyways on the plus side its another game under the belt and another 8 wins from the last 11 games will guarantee the title no matter what happens elsewhere

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yes. Agree. Need to play Vidic again vs Fulham to make sure he is up to it vs Inter. He looked rusty against Newcastle.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

woohoo into the last eight

B
    "Racing is life... everything before and after is just waiting." Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in 'Le Mans'

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

didn't play our best and inter deserved something but fck 'em .
    i'm even glad that the other english teams got through.
    maybe the english players can take these kind of performances into the national team.
    Syntax Error : Integer Out Of Range

Hooray For Tits & Fannies

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

yep i agree redspider we did not play wel and i for one was a bit worried because the game shoud have been sewn up in the first half in milan

but we are through and thats the main thing whether you fly through or win on pens like arsenal the place in the last eight is all that counts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Was happy to get through against Inter. A bit dodgy only getting the 0-0 in the san siro. Hopefully wrap up the title against the pool tomorrow.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

title already wrapped up. has been since we took the top. no ones gonna catch us. no one's got the stamina.
    we win without trying, when we play crap.
    it's written in the stars.
    United all the way!

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RedSpider View Post
    we win without trying, when we play crap.
    Gotta agree there m8. No one is luckier than you lot. If you fell over you'd miss the floor.

THE TRUTH
    The Hillsborough Independent Panel. 12/09/12

Today's report is black and white.The Liverpool fans were not the cause of the disaster.
    The panel has quite simply found 'no evidence' in support of allegations of 'exceptional levels of drunkenness, ticketlessness or violence among Liverpool fans' and 'no evidence that fans had conspired to arrive late at the stadium' and 'no evidence that they stole from the dead and dying'.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

and i will give credit to liverpool for the fantastic start they had this season. looked like nobody could touch them. looked like it may have been their season.
    where did it all go wrong?
    was it drawing games you should have won? was it losing games you should have drew? was it losing games you should have won?
    or was it simply just the wrong shade of red?

and who needs luck with decisions like this?
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WevC_zuu2n4"]YouTube - Roy Carrol Blunder against Spurs[/ame]
    Last edited by RedSpider; 14th March, 2009 at 12:13 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

fantastic result for liverpool and am well pleased now what makes it even better is that vidic is now also banned for 3 games and he is the rock in man u's defence
    PS3= krazylegz120282

please read the rules >>>>http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f5/forum-rules-2/

if you're new to forums and want to make your first post please read here>>>>http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums...ul-tips-30279/

if you like what people say please use the reputation or thanks button, dont just make a post to say thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Think both sets of supporters were gobsmacked at this result , wish i'd had a tenner on it ! , but i don't think there was one Liverpool supporter who'd have forcast this result before the game.
    I bet there was a huge arse kicking competition in the Man U dressing room after the game and a drugs test in the Liverpool one , what a performance .

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by krazylegz View Post
    fantastic result for liverpool and am well pleased now what makes it even better is that vidic is now also banned for 3 games and he is the rock in man u's defence
    1 game, 3 match ban for violent conduct, for his red card just the one match ban

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by melloned View Post
    Think both sets of supporters were gobsmacked at this result , wish i'd had a tenner on it ! , but i don't think there was one Liverpool supporter who'd have forcast this result before the game.
    I bet there was a huge arse kicking competition in the Man U dressing room after the game and a drugs test in the Liverpool one , what a performance .
    I wouldnt say Liverpool performance was amazing, they were good and the mistakes the United defence did they punished,

from the 4 goals, one for a hoof it up front vidic messes up and Torres one on one with the keeper cant miss

then another penalty, 4rd goal, good free kick and the 4th another long ball O'Shea piss poor positional play and with VDS out of goal a simple lob and they scored

second half Man United were strong for the first 20 mins but once the sending off, it was all over

The pairing for Carrick and Anderson in midfield does not work, plus Carrick was very poor.

Ronaldo was well defended against with 2/3 Liverpool players man marking him when he got the ball

end of the day, Liverpool took their chances and they won, the score does flatter them slightly .. they were not as amazing as some may say but they were professional and got the breaks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by krazylegz View Post
    he wasnt a rock yeateday m8 more of a concrete post not very mobile at all.

personally i think its done us a favour in the long run cos it was all getting too easy and complacency was starting to show this will be the final kick up the arse that shapes the final part of the season

im just glad the performance was in the league cos you get no second chances in the cup competitions

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jfish View Post
    I wouldnt say Liverpool performance was amazing, they were good and the mistakes the United defence did they punished,

from the 4 goals, one for a hoof it up front vidic messes up and Torres one on one with the keeper cant miss

then another penalty, 4rd goal, good free kick and the 4th another long ball O'Shea piss poor positional play and with VDS out of goal a simple lob and they scored

second half Man United were strong for the first 20 mins but once the sending off, it was all over

The pairing for Carrick and Anderson in midfield does not work, plus Carrick was very poor.

Ronaldo was well defended against with 2/3 Liverpool players man marking him when he got the ball

end of the day, Liverpool took their chances and they won, the score does flatter them slightly .. they were not as amazing as some may say but they were professional and got the breaks.
    gotta say m8 agrre with most of that o'shea has been pi55 poor at right back be better playing fletcher there if we short of bodies and carrick has been absolute 5hite his last few games

but like you say m8 they got the breaks and took there chances