with the help of another DK user it is figured that the weak signal fault on my sat box is near enough 95% likely to be the fault of a blown or semi blown Capacitor "C848" (1000uF/10V/105c) needing replaced on the VU+DUO, Correct or Wrong, whats your opinion ?

So, as I have a perfectly good soldering iron and so on then I thought I would try and replace this cap myself before passing it to someone else to do it if I just cant do it which I probably cant or wont be able to do with shaky hands, .

Anyways, for starters, can someone confirm, the caps, am I right in saying the striped side/leg of the cap is the negative polarity which obviously goes to the minus sign on the motherboard, correct or wrong ? and obviously the other leg would be positive+ going to the + sign on motherboard, correct or wrong ?

Lastly, I am struggling to get nice clear pictures of where exactly this cap is on the motherboard, does anyone have any images of this they can show me or even links to somewhere that does show nice clear pics of it bearing in mind its on a genuine (not clone) VU+DUO box please ?

Would really appreciate some help here chaps as I dont want things to really go wrong big time.

Cheers. p.s, just waiting a couple of days for some higher quality panasonic ones coming in the post, they were only like ?1.40 for 4, so cant complain eh.