PDA

View Full Version : MSD80 WAS WRONGLY CLONED WITH MSD81 FILES

KriptoKey
2nd February, 2023, 10:30 PM
Dear Friend. I wanted to ask you a question regarding a DME MSD80. This work was carried out in another workshop and they informed me of the following. They read the first DME MSD80 and saved the read file. after that they have read the second DME which also backed up the files. so they decided to clone the information from the second DME to the first DME, after finishing the cloning this first DME lost communication with the programmer and in fact there was no communication with the scanner in the vehicle. After analyzing what had happened, they realized that the second DME they read was an MSD81 whose information they wrote on a DME MSD80.
Is there any way to restore the original information to the DME MSD80?
In fact, they have tried the same FLEX tool, but since there is no communication, the DME cannot be restored to its original state.
It has also been tried with original Ktag, Original New Transdata and both fail to identify the DME and cannot obtain the Password.
I await your comments

lupu_sandu
3rd February, 2023, 10:24 AM
If they read full backup from both ECU Flex save pass in archive.

Lambda1
3rd February, 2023, 10:28 AM
So they cloned from TC1796 to TC1797 SAK, not as sure flex allowed you to do this.
bench and boot no communication?

ricked
3rd February, 2023, 12:54 PM
"every" ecu done by flex can be programed again in boot, so even if its dead via obd

brend
3rd February, 2023, 01:13 PM
Dear Friend. I wanted to ask you a question regarding a DME MSD80. This work was carried out in another workshop and they informed me of the following. They read the first DME MSD80 and saved the read file. after that they have read the second DME which also backed up the files. so they decided to clone the information from the second DME to the first DME, after finishing the cloning this first DME lost communication with the programmer and in fact there was no communication with the scanner in the vehicle. After analyzing what had happened, they realized that the second DME they read was an MSD81 whose information they wrote on a DME MSD80.
Is there any way to restore the original information to the DME MSD80?
In fact, they have tried the same FLEX tool, but since there is no communication, the DME cannot be restored to its original state.
It has also been tried with original Ktag, Original New Transdata and both fail to identify the DME and cannot obtain the Password.
I await your comments

#

If all job todo with flex , no problem up this agane boot away , because this tool after first read save all file + tc pasworld and of course + perfect flex support for this problem. .

Wthout tricore right pasworld , in here nothing todo .

I think before trayed todo this with another tool , then after trayed with flex but to late if this dead .

So...........new one ecu , that's it!

#

Second........

If you have flex , no problem ask from support what ecactly need to do for this and they always answer what and how .

#

And last .........

So...... all this crap without logic if this all done with flex and ecu dead !

KriptoKey
5th February, 2023, 08:22 AM
Thank you very much for your comments, but I still have the problem, I have tried with original Kitag and NT but the password is required and that is what cannot be obtained with these tools.
The other workshop provided me with its files read with Flex slave to both ECUs which I attach in this publication. They have already tried Flex by all means but couldn't get the DME back.
I await your comments

lupu_sandu
6th February, 2023, 08:59 AM
You have pass in archives from Flexx. Put ecu in boot and restore with Flex.

brend
6th February, 2023, 01:06 PM
You have pass in archives from Flexx. Put ecu in boot and restore with Flex.

He can do this if him flex not magic fantasy and tool have boot autorization . lol