PDA

View Full Version : Skoda Fabia 1.9SDI EDC15VM Problem After Tuning

tdicustoms
25th February, 2023, 04:24 PM
Skoda Fabia 1.9tdi vp pump 65hp _engine electronics edc15VM
I have a problem after writing the file,it doesn't matter if I did a remap, egr or dtc or just change a number in some card, the car starts turning on and off, as if for an immobilizer. It doesn't matter what the file, galleto, kess, mpps, v18, v21 will be written with , in 16, or what will the check sum be calculated with, the problem is the same, has anyone encountered this problem by chance???

tdicustoms
25th February, 2023, 04:52 PM
Man, do you think that if there is a problem 109 I will write here ................A little more seriously, I wrote that the car only has a problem with a MODIFIED file

Stopro92
25th February, 2023, 05:05 PM
Maybe you can move the wrong maps if the original is ok?

tdicustoms
3rd March, 2023, 07:53 AM
No matter what is touched on the original, the car won't start, not even one percent driver swish or torque or smoke it doesn't matter what it is.Тhe car starts to turn on and off...

elektronik325
3rd March, 2023, 03:51 PM
Hi, what did you read first? What device. Did you upload the first changed file? Or another tool? You can try to find another ori file and do a recovery with kess and then see if car start

Stopro92
3rd March, 2023, 03:55 PM
Write what you need in this file, we will try to do it, upload and see.

tdicustoms
4th March, 2023, 10:01 PM
I tried everything I could think of...including what you say, I have all kinds of devices from Chinese kess, mpps, galetto, to autotuner

Lambda1
5th March, 2023, 02:39 PM
Wrong chks

Luigi84
5th March, 2023, 03:10 PM
Skoda Fabia 1.9SDI test checksum

shooting
5th March, 2023, 04:20 PM
Skoda Fabia 1.9SDI test checksum

File in post#1 is Original, checksums are original to car

wbr

shooting
5th March, 2023, 04:22 PM
Man, do you think that if there is a problem 109 I will write here ................A little more seriously, I wrote that the car only has a problem with a MODIFIED file

Post your modified file and we can fix the Checksums for you... problem solved...

wbr

tdicustoms
5th March, 2023, 05:21 PM
I tried manual,swiftec,VagedSuite,Ultimo...Same think

AVDigitale
5th March, 2023, 05:36 PM
something is from the tuned file wrong touched ,not possible not to start with chks ok ,but you maybe maded checksum with other tool then and kess make too and car no start
post ori and you tuned files to see what is wrong

tdicustoms
5th March, 2023, 05:39 PM
Colleague, my respects, but you obviously don't read what was written above. I repeat, whatever is touched in the vtv file, even if the gas pedal or torque is touched with one unit, the problem is still the same...

volkswagen1234
5th March, 2023, 06:17 PM
Please extract the ecu to the table and open it. I had it in the Vw LT EDC15, there was a stand mounted in the ECU and it ~~~~ed up the job. It is possible to read and write after OBD, but it does not enter the entire file. Regards

shooting
5th March, 2023, 06:46 PM
Colleague, my respects, but you obviously don't read what was written above. I repeat, whatever is touched in the vtv file, even if the gas pedal or torque is touched with one unit, the problem is still the same...

Correct, because you did not correct Checksum before writing to the car.

wbr

elektronik325
5th March, 2023, 07:07 PM
This is not a problem with Chks. Because if the sum was damaged, there would be no engine control and no communication with the ecu via obd. Tell me, what was the first thing you read when the Tsar arrived? What tool. I think it corrupted the eeprom. View immobilizer status. Because it may have corrupted the synchronization. Since you uploaded ori file what was in the car and then the same. It's not Flash's fault. Try to do immo off and see then. If not, find here on the flash forum about this ecu number. Flash kess using the recovery function. And the car must start.

Stopro92
5th March, 2023, 09:02 PM
It looks like a cks problem because on the original file the car fires, I think you could try to improve cks in winols and then try.

DimaxXx
5th March, 2023, 09:15 PM
Bad checksum

Johnsy1998
5th March, 2023, 10:27 PM
This is not a problem with Chks. Because if the sum was damaged, there would be no engine control and no communication with the ecu via obd. Tell me, what was the first thing you read when the Tsar arrived? What tool. I think it corrupted the eeprom. View immobilizer status. Because it may have corrupted the synchronization. Since you uploaded ori file what was in the car and then the same. It's not Flash's fault. Try to do immo off and see then. If not, find here on the flash forum about this ecu number. Flash kess using the recovery function. And the car must start.

Let me get this straight.. If car runs fine with original file and doesn't with modified then either something is touched with shouldn't have been in maps or checksum is wrong.

EEPROM is not touched for tuning.

elektronik325
5th March, 2023, 10:38 PM
Let me get this straight.. If car runs fine with original file and doesn't with modified then either something is touched with shouldn't have been in maps or checksum is wrong.

EEPROM is not touched for tuning.

That's ok. I thought that even after uploading the ori file is the same. Since the ori car file works ok. There is no topic. But if there was a problem with the control sum, this ecu stops connecting after obd and there is no engine light. And that is 100% certain. So there must be a problem in the processing and changes in the maps

Stopro92
6th March, 2023, 11:42 AM
And you can write what you need to do in this file and one of us will do it with improved chks and you try it?

tdicustoms
7th March, 2023, 04:37 PM
make a file we can test no matter what changes, stage 1 for example or just move the pump voltage....

tdicustoms
7th March, 2023, 04:39 PM
You obviously don't read at all, the checksum was calculated manually, with Vagedsuite, with winols and with swifftec.....