PDA

View Full Version : Blade Bm7000s channel list install help

Scottyboi
21st March, 2013, 09:32 PM
i have downloaded 2 channel lists from the download section but when i go into downloads on blade with usb plugged in its not showing anything. anyone know why? probably something silly (me being a dummy)
thanks

digicon
21st March, 2013, 10:12 PM
You can use any of the Channel lists for the TM5402HD that are scattered around the forum.

Scottyboi
21st March, 2013, 10:50 PM
ive got the list downloaded onto my usb but when i go into utilities - download nothing shows up

bj1
21st March, 2013, 11:05 PM
ive got the list downloaded onto my usb but when i go into utilities - download nothing shows up

Have you format your usb stick if you have then try downloading another file,
It will show up in utilities if the usb drive and file are valid,
If you are just after 28.2 then you can always download from blade online on your menu

Scottyboi
21st March, 2013, 11:07 PM
formatted to fat32 then downloaded new list but still not showing up. regarding blade online list, i was after a sky channel list really

bj1
21st March, 2013, 11:11 PM
formatted to fat32 then downloaded new list but still not showing up. regarding blade online list, i was after a sky channel list really

Yes m8 select uk astra 28.2e on blade online then select your region .....central. hey presto

ramjet
21st March, 2013, 11:11 PM
make sure your stick is fat32
make sure you have unpacked any list if its packed in zip or rar
the list should be ndf

quite a few lists exist on here with an emphasis on 28.2e so do a search for one, like the happy highlander one

Scottyboi
21st March, 2013, 11:17 PM
make sure your stick is fat32
make sure you have unpacked any list if its packed in zip or rar
the list should be ndf

quite a few lists exist on here with an emphasis on 28.2e so do a search for one, like the happy highlander one

thats the one ive been trying to use (happy highlander). think ill retry tomorrow, had enough for one night. thanks for all the replies

ramjet
21st March, 2013, 11:25 PM
thats the one ive been trying to use (happy highlander). think ill retry tomorrow, had enough for one night. thanks for all the replies

sounds like you did not unpack it first then as they unpack ok for me

Scottyboi
22nd March, 2013, 03:02 PM
sounds like you did not unpack it first then as they unpack ok for me

You must be correct because I have no idea what your talking about lol

ramjet
22nd March, 2013, 03:40 PM
use 7zip and unpack the download and put the ndf file onto your stick