PDA

View Full Version : Swap octivia cluster nec

totalkey
17th April, 2015, 12:55 PM
Please advice how to swap, I try by copy immo data with avdi but didn't working, not start and safe mode on.
I forgot to push reset button in The end, maybe This is why didn't working?
This is 2011 skoda octivia

simaservis1108
17th April, 2015, 01:10 PM
What is wrong with original cluster?

totalkey
17th April, 2015, 01:11 PM
Screen lcd

autofan1965
17th April, 2015, 01:13 PM
Try to reset cluster. You manually copy all fields? Avdi show 7 or 12 cs byte?

totalkey
17th April, 2015, 01:14 PM
Yes manually, 7 bytes

totalkey
17th April, 2015, 01:16 PM
The eeprom is different 24c32 and original is 24c64

Faraday
17th April, 2015, 02:38 PM
With smok X-can you can transfer security block by obd

totalkey
17th April, 2015, 02:39 PM
Well I got avdi

autofan1965
17th April, 2015, 05:32 PM
Then it will not work. Most 2009- have 12byte not 7 as i say here many times. There is no option for transfer whole immodata?

totalkey
17th April, 2015, 05:33 PM
If I swap eeprom?

yugo45
17th April, 2015, 05:37 PM
The eeprom is different 24c32 and original is 24c64

Immo block should be same size of 32 and 64,I know X-Dahs has same , never use AVDI on this , but I think it should be same size file.
So just open it in Hex editor and see , if is same size . just write whole immo block to new cluster, and it will be plug and play.
I hope you did back up for ABS, before you install new cluster in car. otherwise you will lost ABS coding.

If is not same size post Immo block here to see what can be done.

yugo45
17th April, 2015, 05:39 PM
Then it will not work. Most 2009- have 12byte not 7 as i say here many times. There is no option for transfer whole immodata?

ALL NEC clusters has same data . That was micrinas dahs had only 7 bytes.

totalkey
17th April, 2015, 05:40 PM
Immo block should be same size of 32 and 64,I know X-Dahs has same , never use AVDI on this , but I think it should be same size file.
So just open it in Hex editor and see , if is same size . just write whole immo block to new cluster, and it will be plug and play.
I hope you did back up for ABS, before you install new cluster in car. otherwise you will lost ABS coding.
No I didn't backup ABS. And now it lost, you have coding maybe?
I will try to write to whole file
Thanks

yugo45
17th April, 2015, 05:43 PM
No I didn't backup ABS. And now it lost, you have coding maybe?
I will try to write to whole file
Thanks

Avdi have Coding builder , so you can built coding.

Make sure you do only Immo block , not whole eeprom.

totalkey
17th April, 2015, 05:45 PM
Avdi have Coding builder , so you can built coding.

Make sure you do only Immo block , not whole eeprom.
I see, can I upload Both and You will Do it for me?
I don't know How to find the immo part in file.
Thanks

yugo45
17th April, 2015, 05:47 PM
I see, can I upload Both and You will Do it for me?
I don't know How to find the immo part in file.
Thanks

Just read Immo block form original and new dash and post here.

totalkey
17th April, 2015, 05:48 PM
Just read Immo block form original and new dash and post here.
You mean Read eeprom with programmer?

yugo45
17th April, 2015, 06:00 PM
You mean Read eeprom with programmer?

No , Look picture .

When you read and save post immo data file form both dash here.

totalkey
17th April, 2015, 06:02 PM
No , Look picture .

When you read and save post immo data file form both dash here.
I already did This and it didn't Work, but didn't reset after update

ttzag
17th April, 2015, 06:08 PM
Yugo45.. Can he read immo block for new cluster without working key?

totalkey
17th April, 2015, 06:09 PM
No need service mode

ttzag
17th April, 2015, 06:10 PM
Sorry for another question
Can you inter service mode without working key?

yugo45
17th April, 2015, 06:11 PM

Yes he can with service mode, then all he needs to do upload original cluster Immo data file and write to cluster, after that reset cluster and car will start and run.

This is WHY I LOVE SMOK X_DASH. You can read S-key and after that you can do waht ever you want with dash , whether you have working key or not.

Someone told me you can do this with AVDI but I do not see option for it.

totalkey
17th April, 2015, 06:11 PM
Sorry for another question
Can you inter service mode without working key?
No, eeprom job

autofan1965
17th April, 2015, 06:15 PM
Yes he can with service mode, then all he needs to do upload original cluster Immo data file and write to cluster, after that reset cluster and car will start and run.

This is WHY I LOVE SMOK X_DASH. You can read S-key and after that you can do waht ever you want with dash , whether you have working key or not.

Someone told me you can do this with AVDI but I do not see option for it.

In avdi it will be hard to implement because they split licenses for immo and km.

yugo45
17th April, 2015, 06:15 PM
No, eeprom job

PLEASE do this ,
ENTER service mode with programer ,
Read Immo data form new dash,
upload original cluster Immo data file and write to cluster, after that reset cluster and car will start and run.

totalkey
17th April, 2015, 06:16 PM
PLEASE do this ,
upload original cluster Immo data file and write to cluster, after that reset cluster and car will start and run.
This what I did but forgot to reset so maybe this was the problem

yugo45
17th April, 2015, 06:19 PM
This what I did but forgot to reset so maybe this was the problem

You said you did it manually , not uploading file and write it in new dash.
If you do manually , changing info in columns where is CS , MAC and etc, it will not work unless you change transponder in key, bacuse key has 12 bytes CS.

totalkey
17th April, 2015, 06:19 PM
You said you did it manually , not uploading file and write it in new dash.
If you do manually , changing info in columns where is CS , MAC and etc, it will not work unless you change transponder in key, bacuse key has 12 bytes CS.
Tried both ways

yugo45
17th April, 2015, 06:20 PM
In avdi it will be hard to implement because they split licenses for immo and km.

Adapting Immo has nothing to do with Km change. 2 Separate functions.

yugo45
17th April, 2015, 06:21 PM
Tried both ways

Do as I said , but you have to reset cluster and it will work.

totalkey
17th April, 2015, 06:21 PM
Do as I said , but you have to reset cluster and it will work.
OK, Thanks will do next week and report

autofan1965
17th April, 2015, 06:22 PM
Adapting Immo has nothing to do with Km change. 2 Separate functions.

Except that when they implement it in same way as smok then you get encryption key and you will be able to do with dash anything what you want.

yugo45
17th April, 2015, 06:25 PM
Except that when they implement it in same way as smok then you get encryption key and you will be able to do with dash anything what you want.

I think that way they did not do this.
That is why I got SMOK for this and AVDI for different things, combination of those 2 tools is very good and cost 3x less then buying all option form AVDi.

totalkey
17th April, 2015, 06:51 PM
PLEASE do this ,
Sorry but now remember that after I did What You said and update immo file I got all info scrambling, all slots are full with strange numbers so look like It's different size EEPROM

totalkey
17th April, 2015, 06:53 PM
So I guess I need a different cluster?

yugo45
17th April, 2015, 07:31 PM
So I guess I need a different cluster?
No ,that is normal when you have cluster in Service Mode.
Like I said just do what I said in post #26 and it should work.

totalkey
17th April, 2015, 07:32 PM
No ,that is normal when you have cluster in Service Mode.
Like I said just do what I said in post #26 and it should work.
OK, will try

yugo45
17th April, 2015, 07:34 PM
OK, will try

If you have eeprom from new Dash post here ,I will put service mode form X-dash, it does batter way service mode , it just change MAC, so this way you will see Pin CS and etc and other stuff from New dash.

totalkey
17th April, 2015, 07:44 PM
this is full reading with programmer and avdi reading immo block original and new dash

totalkey
17th April, 2015, 07:45 PM
also pictures from both dashes
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=309860&stc=1http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=309861&stc=1

autofan1965
17th April, 2015, 07:50 PM
You can press ReadConfData first on old cluster, then save to file. Change dashboard Load from file confData from old and press update conf data?

totalkey
17th April, 2015, 07:52 PM
yes, this what i did, but it show after this very strange vin and data on keys slots was all full and not ffffff as before

autofan1965
17th April, 2015, 09:33 PM
Do you own any other tools capable to do new vag dashboard? Are you sure that you read and write ConfData not eeprom?

totalkey
17th April, 2015, 09:37 PM
Do you own any other tools capable to do new vag dashboard? Are you sure that you read and write ConfData not eeprom?
Only Got Avdi and Yes I sure I did read original and uploaded it to new cluster, but without reset it in the end

autofan1965
17th April, 2015, 09:41 PM
Reset is same as ignition on and off. Only two possible reasons. Bug in AVDI or bug in your procedure. Try repeat everything from beginning and when result will be same then contact support.

totalkey
17th April, 2015, 09:44 PM
Reset is same as ignition on and off. Only two possible reasons. Bug in AVDI or bug in your procedure. Try repeat everything from beginning and when result will be same then contact support.
OK but it Can results from different eeprom type?

autofan1965
17th April, 2015, 09:59 PM
ConfData is taken in plain with service command and its same for all Golf 6 base dashes. Abritus to make more money encrypt it. You need read ConfData from orginal cluster and then orginal ConfData write to new cluster. Give me PM with Teamviewer then i can try help you.

totalkey
17th April, 2015, 10:00 PM
thank you, next will back to car.

yugo45
17th April, 2015, 11:34 PM

No,it is not,
Reset is same when you disconnect cluster.
Ignition on/off is just cut terminal 15.

totalkey
18th April, 2015, 07:59 AM
i back to the car and update immo file and push reset and dash went dead no light and eeprom error, i got back up so i programm it again but i need to find a way to do it.
any manual way to write the desire pin code and cs in the file?

potatodog
18th April, 2015, 08:30 AM
From beginning:
Instal old dash back -> enter service mode by obd -> Read Immo data -> Save to file -> Reset -> EXIT
New dash:
Write the first Eeprom reading with service mode witch you have done with AVDI with programmer.
Instal new dash -> enter service mode by obd -> Read Immo data -> load from file immo data from old dash -> Update immo data -> Reset
If Immo is still on you need to make new Transponder -> read eeprom from new dash with programmer and set service mode with AVDI -> read immo data - make new Transponder

totalkey
18th April, 2015, 09:35 AM
I did all this But Because It's different eeprom type It's not working and dash will not work after update.
Also manual way doesn't
Working Because avdi only shows 7 bytes and not 12.
I back to The car today and did All options again But all failed, I was thinking about the all key lost button and I known it rewrite cs in ecu and cluster so I tried This but it couldn't access cluster Because it using ecu pincode, so only change the pin code manually and try again the lost all keys button and it is working perfect. Thank you All for trying to helping me

ttzag
18th April, 2015, 12:55 PM
And what about abs coding ?

totalkey
18th April, 2015, 12:56 PM
And what about abs coding ?
Garage made it

yugo45
18th April, 2015, 06:13 PM
i back to the car and update immo file and push reset and dash went dead no light and eeprom error, i got back up so i programm it again but i need to find a way to do it.
any manual way to write the desire pin code and cs in the file?

Can you please post Immo data file form both Dahs, Not eeprom just Immo data file it will be small file about 170 bytes?

totalkey
18th April, 2015, 06:36 PM
I uploaded it already, this is the avdi reading

totalkey
18th April, 2015, 07:00 PM
Do you think is good solution?
It was easy if eeprom was the same but in this case I pretty happy it worked, costumer changed also the ecu so dealer is not an option so why should I care to do the lost key button

dave11674
18th April, 2015, 07:07 PM
dood best way to do this is already been saidSMOK is the best for dash swaps mate trust me i do it day in and day out

and its so easy
bearing in mind the new dash you will have to take eeprom out and put it in service mode before doing the security block transfer

dave

totalkey
18th April, 2015, 07:08 PM
dood best way to do this is already been saidSMOK is the best for dash swaps mate trust me i do it day in and day out

and its so easy
bearing in mind the new dash you will have to take eeprom out and put it in service mode before doing the security block transfer

dave
For sure man but I got avdi , not smok [emoji29]

dave11674
18th April, 2015, 07:43 PM
i have both and always use my smok for this kind of work

dave

yugo45
19th April, 2015, 06:27 AM
I uploaded it already, this is the avdi reading

I just look at your files and That is NOT immo data , this is whole eeprom( Conf Data ).
Immo data it should be very small file , it can not be 4kb ( 24c32) or 8 kb(24c64).It will be around 170 bytes unless AVDI is doing it different way.
THAT is your problem .

Please Read IMMO DATA again and SAVE file to PC, if you have file 4 or 8 Kb , then AVDI is just decrypting info in info columns form Eeprom ,
In this case you have to type manually all Immo data in each column.Then replace Id48 and make a new key .

Like I said I never use AVDI for this because SMOK is much better for this, and of curse much cheaper solution.

totalkey
19th April, 2015, 06:30 AM
I just look at your files and That is NOT immo data , this is whole eeprom( Conf Data ).
Immo data it should be very small file , it can not be 4kb ( 24c32) or 8 kb(24c64).It will be around 170 bytes unless AVDI is doing it different way.
THAT is your problem .

Please Read IMMO DATA again and SAVE file to PC, if you have file 4 or 8 Kb , then AVDI is just decrypting info in info columns form Eeprom ,
In this case you have to replace Id48 and make a new key .
OK, But avdi only one type of reading And save eeprom

totalkey
19th April, 2015, 06:41 AM
BTW I got anther problem with a6, garage changed steering lock and transfer The data to to doner lock , keys Are turning and Car start fine But gear box It's locked and can't Get to driving, You know What to Do?
Does The gear ecu cs is updatable by obd?

haroutioun
19th April, 2015, 11:26 AM
BTW I got anther problem with a6, garage changed steering lock and transfer The data to to doner lock , keys Are turning and Car start fine But gear box It's locked and can't Get to driving, You know What to Do?
Does The gear ecu cs is updatable by obd?
Hello.
by obd2 you can do it via vaz online or by avdi,or read old ezs flash data by programmer (xprog-m) and write it in new used ezs.

totalkey
19th April, 2015, 11:38 AM
Hello.
by obd2 you can do it via vaz online or by avdi,or read old ezs flash data by programmer (xprog-m) and write it in new used ezs.
I think they already Swap the immo data and as I said Car start but gearbox is in limp mode or locked

haroutioun
19th April, 2015, 12:00 PM
I think they already Swap the immo data and as I said Car start but gearbox is in limp mode or locked
Hello.
you think?,no my friend you just swep the eeprom not the flash,if you already swap the flash too,so the car relese the gearbox and it work same as start the car.

totalkey
19th April, 2015, 12:04 PM
Hello.
you think?,no my friend you just swep the eeprom not the flash,if you already swap the flash too,so the car relese the gearbox and it work same as start the car.
First It's not me how swap the steering lock, Where is The flash? Swap by obd?
Thank you

haroutioun
19th April, 2015, 12:46 PM
First It's not me how swap the steering lock, Where is The flash? Swap by obd?
Thank you
Hello.
no the flash dump can read it by programmer xprog-M,you must open ezs and read the flash and after write it in new used ezs to done the gearbox relese,or you can adapt by avdi or vaz online.

totalkey
19th April, 2015, 12:48 PM
Hello.
no the flash dump can read it by programmer xprog-M,you must open ezs and read the flash and after write it in new used ezs to done the gearbox relese,or you can adapt by avdi or vaz online.
Because I don't have xprog, I need to adapt gearbox or ezs?
Only Pin code required?
Thanks

haroutioun
19th April, 2015, 01:06 PM
Because I don't have xprog, I need to adapt gearbox or ezs?
Only Pin code required?
Thanks
Hello.
in special function you have (immo parts adaptation) so go there and choos ezs adaptation after when you follow all & when finish
The job,& after all will work.

totalkey
19th April, 2015, 01:07 PM
Hello.
in special function you have (immo parts adaptation) so go there and choos ezs adaptation after when you follow all & when finish
The job,& after all will work.
This is 54 license?

totalkey
19th April, 2015, 01:12 PM
OK, Sorry I see it now, Thank you

haroutioun
19th April, 2015, 01:18 PM
This is 54 license?
AN054 for boot mode you need AN053

yugo45
19th April, 2015, 04:12 PM
OK, But avdi only one type of reading And save eeprom

Please just pay a tension what I am saying , DO NOT read eeprom( CONF DATA).
When you connect with AVDI just read IMMO DATA , then SAVE file. After that look file and see it is whole eeprom or just small file .
Let me know about this.

totalkey
19th April, 2015, 04:32 PM
Please just pay a tension what I am saying , DO NOT read eeprom( CONF DATA).
When you connect with AVDI just read IMMO DATA , then SAVE file. After that look file and see it is whole eeprom or just small file .
Let me know about this.
Hooo now I got What you mean, Will try in next job
Cheers

haroutioun
19th April, 2015, 06:14 PM
Hello.
(totalkey) about your NEC dash when you read by your avdi the immo data size is 192byts,not same as eeprom 8kb or 4kb, your dash is not (jic with nec and 95320 eeprom) the dash which is with > (jic with nec + 95320 eeprom) he show you always same size when you read eeprom or the immo data 4kb by avdi.

totalkey
19th April, 2015, 06:32 PM
Hello.
(totalkey) about your NEC dash when you read by your avdi the immo data size is 192byts,not same as eeprom 8kb or 4kb, your dash is not (jic with nec and 95320 eeprom) the dash which is with > (jic with nec + 95320 eeprom) he show you always same size when you read eeprom or the immo data 4kb by avdi.
OK. I Just will Read immo data next time and compare
Thanks

Btw? tomorrow I going to the Audi gear box problem and will report on your advice
The dealer got this Audi and failed to did This job

Siham
19th April, 2015, 07:14 PM
Thanks

Btw? tomorrow I going to the Audi gear box problem and will report on your advice

But now it will be ok thanks to Dk members!!
:burnout:

haroutioun
19th April, 2015, 07:15 PM
Thanks

Hello.
don't done with dealer cause the flash data in the ezs not same as the car immo,any way if you need any info let us know.

totalkey
19th April, 2015, 07:17 PM
But now it will be ok thanks to Dk members!!
:burnout:
It is really amazing me that friends here are doing very good teaching almost one on one class, well done!

totalkey
19th April, 2015, 07:19 PM
Hello.
don't done with dealer cause the flash data in the ezs not same as the car immo,any way if you need any info let us know.
So dealer can't coding used parts on models above 2008 ? They can't change cs byte?

haroutioun
19th April, 2015, 07:31 PM
So dealer can't coding used parts on models above 2008 ? They can't change cs byte?
Hello.
the dealer can do,but if the ezs still same data eeprom + flash = no body play with data,so refuse the server online and can't adapt if the esz not legal .

totalkey
19th April, 2015, 07:40 PM
i Add reputation to all Yugo autofan and haroutioun good colleges

totalkey
19th April, 2015, 07:43 PM
Hello.
the dealer can do,but if the ezs still same data eeprom + flash = no body play with data,so refuse the server online and can't adapt if the esz not legal .
Some body did played with ezs and change to original data and car is starting, will checking tomorrow and will see

yugo45
19th April, 2015, 08:29 PM
Hooo now I got What you mean, Will try in next job
Cheers

It was about time to figure out what I was trying to tell you how to do this job ,after 2 days !!!!!!!!!
:celticparty:

totalkey
19th April, 2015, 08:30 PM
It was about time to figure out what I was trying to tell you how to do this job ,after 2 days !!!!!!!!!
:celticparty:
Yes yugo You right! It's my first Time I Need to do This job, and hope It's not the Last Because It's good earning

yugo45
19th April, 2015, 08:37 PM
Yes yugo You right! It's my first Time I Need to do This job, and hope It's not the Last Because It's good earning

It is OK for everything there is first time.
Next time pay a tension when people give you instruction how to do it.

BTW, for AUDi A6 , ask who ever done this job did they transfer flash + eeprom. If they change only eeprom most likely that will be you problem .
Also if is not same Software version it can make problems.

totalkey
20th April, 2015, 09:11 AM
Okay the ESL was lost and No way to transfer the flash, I adopted the gear but still in safe mode
The Mac is different from ecu

totalkey
20th April, 2015, 09:27 AM
this is dump from ezs and ecu

haroutioun
20th April, 2015, 10:37 AM
Hello.
Dear friend,if the original old ezs present,so just found who have xprog-m in your area, and read the flash of original EZS & after write it in the new ezs by xprog-m, or you can buy xprog-m it is not expensive. let us if any new...

totalkey
20th April, 2015, 10:46 AM
Hello.
Dear friend,if the original old ezs present,so just found who have xprog-m in your area, and read the flash of original EZS & after write it in the new ezs by xprog-m, or you can buy xprog-m it is not expensive. let us if any new...
I don't have old esl

haroutioun
20th April, 2015, 12:28 PM
Hello.
OK friend did you try adapt by avdi from immo parts adaptation?

totalkey
20th April, 2015, 12:28 PM
When trying to adapted and put ecu file it doesn't success to access ezs and when I try with ezs dump it can't access to ecu, I have gear box dtc - locked

totalkey
20th April, 2015, 12:30 PM
Hello.
OK friend did you try adapt by avdi from immo parts adaptation?
Yes, But ezs data and ecu are different I think, and I can't modified the ezs data

totalkey
20th April, 2015, 12:32 PM
Also maybe It's different software in new ESL

totalkey
20th April, 2015, 12:41 PM
also for some reason i cant update ecu config data by obd with avdi

totalkey
20th April, 2015, 01:37 PM
Last question please, if I bring pair ecu and ezs it Will fix the problem?

haroutioun
20th April, 2015, 02:12 PM
Hello.
sorry i am repaying late cause i have a lot costumers in my garage.
1) just let us to know the ezs not in your garage change + adapted?
2) so you never can re get the original ezs?
3) if you can get xprog-m after i can send to you full dump to write it in ezs,& after you can unlock your remote key by your eeprom dump and after re adapt all by avdi.
4) or you must get new used ezs to done...

totalkey
20th April, 2015, 02:16 PM
Hello.
sorry i am repaying late cause i have a lot costumers in my garage.
1) just let us to know the ezs not in your garage change + adapted?
2) so you never can re get the original ezs?
3) if you can get xprog-m after i can send to you full dump to write it in ezs,& after you can unlock your remote key by your eeprom dump and after re adapt all by avdi.
4) or you must get new used ezs to done...
No I don't have original ezs and not have xprog, I told Costumer to buy paired ecu and ezs And I will adoption the gear box

haroutioun
20th April, 2015, 02:31 PM
Hello.
but your loaded dumps show me your engine ecu adapted to ezs. cause i see the (6 cs bytes) + the pin code of ecu in the ezs for that the car start,but we need next (6 cs bytes) which they are in the ezs flash and in gearbox, those which must adapt to done the release of safe.

totalkey
20th April, 2015, 02:38 PM
Hello.
but your loaded dumps show me your engine ecu adapted to ezs. cause i see the (6 cs bytes) + the pin code of ecu in the ezs for that the car start,but we need next (6 cs bytes) which they are in the ezs flash and in gearbox, those which must adapt to done the release of safe.
Sorry, also ezs and esl and gear got 12 bytes?

haroutioun
20th April, 2015, 02:53 PM
Hello.
the ezs it mean ezl,yes there is 12 bytes look the photo

totalkey
20th April, 2015, 02:58 PM
Hello.
the ezs it mean ezl,yes there is 12 bytes look the photo
Something strange in this car, I can't see Any vin in all models, so if I bring new set ecu and ESL I can adoption with avdi?
Avdi will change 12 bytes in gear box?

autofan1965
20th April, 2015, 03:54 PM
Vin is inside esl and ecu. MMI take vin from esl too.

totalkey
20th April, 2015, 03:56 PM
Vin is inside esl and ecu. MMI take vin from esl too.
ESL also Have Only symbols and not letters or numbers

haroutioun
20th April, 2015, 05:42 PM
Something strange in this car, I can't see Any vin in all models, so if I bring new set ecu and ESL I can adoption with avdi?
Avdi will change 12 bytes in gear box?
Hello.
yes avdi can adapt your kit,so don't care about 12bytes how avdi adopt the gearbox the avdi he do his job.tomorrow coming me a6 as yours so i am going try save step by step after loud it here,maybe this can give you little info.all by obd2 via avdi.

totalkey
21st April, 2015, 06:15 PM
Hello.
yes avdi can adapt your kit,so don't care about 12bytes how avdi adopt the gearbox the avdi he do his job.tomorrow coming me a6 as yours so i am going try save step by step after loud it here,maybe this can give you little info.all by obd2 via avdi.
Hello friend I got anther octavia 2011
,Costumer change airbag module under steering wheel, and the car doesn't start with the New part. It's have immo data inside?
How should I programming this?
Thanks

autofan1965
21st April, 2015, 06:35 PM
Wich faults have car? Maybe he disconnect immo coil.

totalkey
21st April, 2015, 06:39 PM
Wich faults have car? Maybe he disconnect immo coil.
Only tomorrow I going to try To fixing But He told me that with old module it start, maybe he bring a used one after car crash

haroutioun
21st April, 2015, 06:43 PM
,Costumer change airbag module under steering wheel, and the car doesn't start with the New part. It's have immo data inside?
Thanks
Hello.
1) first you can't use in the car used airbag control unit of Octavia 2011,just can use (brand a new) & this can done at the dealer.
2) but if present the original airbag unit the avdi has option Read/Update Config Data of airbag control units Siemens (CAN bus - ISO15765) and after write in new used airbag unite.
3) try clear all faults in the car after i thing the car start,but about airbag can't work used one..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1* about the a6 still waiting the costumer to come at my garage to save the job after show you the manual.

totalkey
21st April, 2015, 06:49 PM
Hello.
1) first you can't use in the car used airbag control unit of Octavia 2011,just can use (brand a new) & this can done at the dealer.
2) but if present the original airbag unit the avdi has option Read/Update Config Data of airbag control units Siemens (CAN bus - ISO15765) and after write in new used airbag unite.
3) try clear all faults in the car after i thing the car start,but about airbag can't work used one..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1* about the a6 still waiting the costumer to come at my garage to save the job after show you the manual.
Ho so fault will always stay?
No way to make it vergin

yugo45
21st April, 2015, 11:47 PM
Thanks

Hello.
Please read again,
he said under steering wheel, it is probably Clock spring. Air Bag module is located in center console.

haroutioun
22nd April, 2015, 05:03 AM
Please read again,
he said under steering wheel, it is probably Clock spring. Air Bag module is located in center console.
Hello.
Dear (yugo45) you are right %100, we never see location of air bag unite at steering wheel, always was at front of console or back or central console. yesterday when i reply to our friend (totalkey) i leave space about that point for the airbag unite it at central console not at under steering wheel, so i just reply for costumer change airbag module, so you know here some times we getting mistakes of location or writing from any who need help, so here what he mean? he mean exactly airbag unite or what?, if clock spring the clock spring is just for airbag driver + for horn or any option if it on steering wheel,but you know can't stop the car from start.so if he not mean airbag unite so i thing just the problem from steering column electronics control unite (J527)

totalkey
22nd April, 2015, 05:40 AM
Please read again,
This is the knee air bag

haroutioun
22nd April, 2015, 07:31 AM
Only tomorrow I going to try To fixing But He told me that with old module it start, maybe he bring a used one after car crash
Hello.
did you arrive to the car & test it?

totalkey
22nd April, 2015, 07:44 AM
Hello.
did you arrive to the car & test it?
Hello friend I Did arrived and he change the steering wheel air bag and is not The same part number so No ignition on, told him to bring same part number and I think No programming need, am I right?

haroutioun
22nd April, 2015, 09:17 AM
Hello friend I Did arrived and he change the steering wheel air bag and is not The same part number so No ignition on, told him to bring same part number and I think No programming need, am I right?

Hello.
yes you are right,just buy same part number steering column electronics control unite (J527) and start the car .

yugo45
22nd April, 2015, 03:33 PM
It is call Steering control module, and it has nothing to do with Airbag system. Just to know for next time, bacuse wrong information can lead you to wrong diagnostic.

totalkey
22nd April, 2015, 03:40 PM
It is call Steering control module, and it has nothing to do with Airbag system. Just to know for next time, bacuse wrong information can lead you to wrong diagnostic.
Yes it is the costumer miss lead me, but the passenger airbag trigger is there no ?

yugo45
23rd April, 2015, 02:42 AM
Yes it is the costumer miss lead me, but the passenger airbag trigger is there no ?

What do you mean , I do not understand question?

totalkey
23rd April, 2015, 06:27 AM
On airbag dtc I see "driver airbag

On airbag dtc I see "driver airbag igniter"
I was thinking that the steering electronics is not the problem, but anyway with the same part car started fine and no airbag fault.
Thanks

yugo45
23rd April, 2015, 04:22 PM
Good to hear that.