now no dtcs mill is off but car dont have full power

mprog
29th December, 2021, 05:24 PM
Your file pass in PM

Unplug TVA

bobolin4o
29th December, 2021, 06:22 PM
now no dtcs mill is off but car dont have full power

There is no deleted error codes in my file, just diagnosis of the TVA is turned off.
So, if you don't have any DTCs about TVA on diag, and you disconnected it - my job is done as should.
Now is time to find why don't have full power - in my opinion the boost is low.
Check on the road about MAF and boost...
Regards!

mm04kk
29th December, 2021, 08:13 PM
yes the boost is low turbocharger already changed egr too and with xentry the turboaktuator is working . but when i accelerate car on road the aktuator dont go up and down . I will change the tva and look what happens bacause tva was the only fault that was in diagnostik. Thank you all for your help

bobolin4o
30th December, 2021, 09:06 AM
The actuator is no go, because the boost is low and the error code for underboost condition is deleted in your swiftec file.
The EGR, which you said is changed... almost all errors are deleted, but it is working, which is not right in any case...
The error about the SWIRL is deleted too, but who knows in what condition are the flaps now...
So, go ahead with changing the TVA - it is must to have, because is the only thing, which will prevent the engine from damage when the turbo blows. But i think this will not solve your problem.
The conclusion is, that you have to repair some shit, without knowing what was done before... and i can say, that what was done - wasn't done right.
Regards!