Register

Thread: im in ds shit

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default im in ds shit

I GOT 3 R4 FOR THE KIDS 1 OF THEM IS A TRUE R4 WITH CD AND ALL . THE R4DS NOT THE R4 SDHC . THE OTHER 2 ARE THE NEW R4SDHC AND NO CD BUT THEY WORK GREAT WITH F/W 1.18 THEN I GOT 1 FOR A MATE A R4DS 2ND GENERATION NO CD. I THINK IT IS A CLONE BUT DO NOT KNOW. I HAVE TRIED ALL TYPES OF F/W AND CAN NOT GET IT TO WORK AT ALL. CAN YOU RECCOMEND ANYTHING? IT WOULD BE A GREAT HELP.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

have you tried FW 1.23?
    PS3= krazylegz120282

please read the rules >>>>http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f5/forum-rules-2/

if you're new to forums and want to make your first post please read here>>>>http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums...ul-tips-30279/

if you like what people say please use the reputation or thanks button, dont just make a post to say thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

yes i have kraylegz and that did not work do not know what to do?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

if no firmware from here works then i'm lost.....could be a faulty card....sorry

R4,R4DS kernel Downloads-Revolution for DS-NDS,NDSL,Flashcart,CleanROM

or this one worked on mine when others wouldnt

http://rapidshare.com/files/166648645/system_v1.07.rar
    Last edited by krazylegz; 25th February, 2009 at 06:59 PM.
    PS3= krazylegz120282

please read the rules >>>>http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f5/forum-rules-2/

if you're new to forums and want to make your first post please read here>>>>http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums...ul-tips-30279/

if you like what people say please use the reputation or thanks button, dont just make a post to say thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pegleg View Post
    I GOT 3 R4 FOR THE KIDS 1 OF THEM IS A TRUE R4 WITH CD AND ALL . THE R4DS NOT THE R4 SDHC . THE OTHER 2 ARE THE NEW R4SDHC AND NO CD BUT THEY WORK GREAT WITH F/W 1.18 THEN I GOT 1 FOR A MATE A R4DS 2ND GENERATION NO CD. I THINK IT IS A CLONE BUT DO NOT KNOW. I HAVE TRIED ALL TYPES OF F/W AND CAN NOT GET IT TO WORK AT ALL. CAN YOU RECCOMEND ANYTHING? IT WOULD BE A GREAT HELP.

Tell me exactly what is written on the label of the cart, the website is the clue (most clones list the home site on the label).

Look for r4ultra or sdhc etc

Messa

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i too have a r4, i thought it was a real one now im confused. (dont take much ) the box it came in has the site www.r4ds.com on it. it has a little cd in there too, not that i could make heads or tails of it. i cant get new games to work on it nor can i put this version 1.18 everyone seems to think i need.

any clues? appreciate your help

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bluemoonmoi View Post
    i too have a r4, i thought it was a real one now im confused. (dont take much ) the box it came in has the site www.r4ds.com on it. it has a little cd in there too, not that i could make heads or tails of it. i cant get new games to work on it nor can i put this version 1.18 everyone seems to think i need.

any clues? appreciate your help
    ok 1.18 is latest firmware for the original r4
    when u say NEW games
    which games are you on about ????

there are other links in this section that tell you how to patch games to make them work all depending on the error.

any further info you can provide would be great

Top Poster +
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by pegleg View Post
    The R4 cards are a pain as you have the fakes which are on firmware 1.25 which don't come with a CD then you have the Proper R4's that are on 1.18 firmware and do come with a cd you need the right firmware for each card

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i know that some cards that dont work on 1.25 do work on 1.21
    blinking hassle i know but hey still cheaper than original cart